An Eye Opener


& Apparently I did. I don't need any negativity in my life. Not from you guys.

Friday, 19 September 2014
These past six month was an eye opener for me. Yes, It's school i'm referring to. I should have learnt my lesson about trust. " Dear me, do not trust anyone. If you want to trust someone, they have to gain your trust." The people I thought I could trust stabbed me behind my back and that's when I realized how gullible I am. There are a few (names cannot be mentioned) that I told myself to stay away from them. Those are the dangerous kind of people. Its amazing to listen to what people have to say about you, and the best part. The things that aren't true. People just love a juicy gossip huh? You can't always please everyone that's another thing I've also learned. I wouldn't have survived school if it weren't for a great friend of mine, I'm thankful to have met someone like her. It was really unexpected to actually be this close to her, but hey if its meant to be its meant to be. & I'm god as hell lucky. (you know who you are). Also I've met other amazing people from other class, a malay guy. *winks* On the bright side, my grades are amazing. Alhamdullilah. 

My friendships with my secondary school friends are.. better, I just went out with Amirah today. It was amazeballs. Being able to share everything again & putting the past behind us. I'm neutral with the others, but you'll always need to keep a few by your side right? & I found out that I actually do have a soft side! lol. Anywhosies, Jiahwee.. damn its been a long time since we last met. We're so busy with our own lives, I need to make time for her. Izak's anyway for a week, and Haseef has school but we do occasionally talk. (I just met him earlier this month)

Work? It has been full of shit, a lot of SOP changed. When Kenji left and the new boss took over, there's practically anymore flexibility. But I don't blame any of them, it's the company's decision anyways and we're just suppose to adapt to it. Flexi workers don't have a say, although we did gave suggestions. Also heard a lot of the "good" CIOC people are leaving.. meh. It's no wonder the company is turning shittier. We, Flexi workers have to deal with this new booking system and god.. I hate it. I hate the fact that every week I have to come back to work JUST to book my day. From Woodlands to Changi Airport? ugh. Okay enough complaining. 

So... I'm no longer dating the 'older' guy in my previous post (whoever knows, will know) but I see him most of the time at my terminal and god how I just want to tell him I miss him. hahaha desperate much? How it ended... We just stopped talking & everything stopped. Done full stop. 

But you know when they said " Sometimes good things fall apart, so that better things can fall together"? & That's when he came in. Funny thing was, I've been having a secret crush on him since I first saw him at my bus stop. Technically its no longer a secret because most of my friends know about him, I'll always get excited whenever I take the same bus as him. YES, I met him at my 168 bus stop. People all tell me how I should just dream about the fact that he'll come and talk to me but guess what? dreams do come true. (amin) There are days whereby we had small talk but its accidental. eg, accidentally stepping on his shoe (vice-versa) -_- or me eavesdropping on his music. HAHAHA (no regretz) its not really small talk but... signs i guess. There was one time, I alighted as his stop and he took my bus back home, he turned to see me and he smiled I smiled back too. 

One fine day, while i was waiting for my bus. He came and smoke at the corner, after he huff and puff his longs out, he came to sit beside me. I swear to god, I almost died. I turned to smile at him, he did the same. From the corner of my eye, I saw him looking at me again that's when I turned. He reached out his hand and said  "Hey, I'm A---ander. Nice to meet you" I was so dumbfounded.. so I just introduced myself too. The guy that I have been crushing on talked to me first.. So we talked and chat the whole bus ride, it was amazing. You know how strangers can talk about everything and anything because they can't judge you? Yeah that's basically what happened. Next day arrived, he sat beside me & greeted me "Good morning". Oh god was I dreaming? No I wasn't, and yes our conversation flow.. amazing. And after that conversation, we never met ever again for two weeks. Well that's what I thought, I thought my whole fandom of him was over. Then I thought wrong, So Haseef asked me to meet him at Tampines mall since I know he'll always be late, I took the bus and alighted near Starbucks. Walking past starbucks, and a familiar good-looking handsome guy was sitting there doing his work. I approached him to notice, that's the same guy I've been having a crush on. He was shocked to see me obviously, and we caught up awhile. Me and Haseef decided to get Starbucks, I told Haseef specifically do get a seat near him but not beside or super near. & Guess what did the gundu did? Sat a seat away from him. -_- We spent 3 hours there, and I wanted to head home. The "love of my life" did too, we stood up. Somehow had the same telepathy feel, and talked to each other. I would've remember our conversation if I wasn't too nervous. There was an awkward long pause and that's when he asked "hey.. Can I have your number? So we can catch up soon" "yeah sure." and we exchanged numbers. Amazing huh? Did I forgot to mention.. He's a trainee pilot too? ;)

So guys, Never give up. Always proof them wrong that It can happen. (God's willing)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.