love prt2

2nd December, 2015

Hello. I guess it's true, time does heal all wound. I'm okay now. It took me a week to realize that all i need is space. Time away from you. And during that time, I've learned and accepted that you won't be the same person as you were before. & It's okay because people change. They meet new people everyday, and they discover new things. You told me to give you time to balance between friendship and the one you love, I'm giving you the time. And if you ever need me, I'll always be here for you. Just know that. I may not not and can't be there physically anymore but just know you can still treat me as your homie, your bff5lyf. Cause i cool. hahahahahahah, you can totally imagine me saying that right? I funny. You better let me know if she hurt you, I'll find her and confront her. I'm not even kidding though. Okay maybe a little, cause if not you won't tell me where she is. hahahaha. 

Is it wrong to say that I miss you? Not in that way but I miss your presence when you're with me. How annoyingly annoying you can be, how we can talk about anything and just laugh it off. We were so care-free back then. Now, sadly, we have to be careful of what we say to each other cause I know you're afraid to hurt me. But I'm not hurt anymore. And you're seeing someone else now. So i can't joke around like i used to. 

I honestly still hate the fact that we're not talking to each other frequently anymore, and its going back to square one, i guess that's what scares me most. To lose you, an amazing friend like you. Just know that i still think about you, no matter how far away and busy i might be. You somehow just slipped through my mind even if i don't want to think about you. Babe, this is not some cheesy statement ah, just being honest. cause it's damn annoying la omg. Y'know I still laugh to myself or smile to myself when i hear oldies or the songs that we sing? or a random memory. HAHAHA cb sia you. You purposely la. I know. 

Remember the script you were suppose to help me out with? I managed to finish it all by myself. Are you proud of me? hahaha. It reminds me of a mixture of 500 days of summer, friends with benefits and love, rosie. Our life story complete is a combination of these three movies. Amazeballs. BAIK right? 

Babe, i'm honestly very happy for you cause you found someone that can complete you. Like finally, you've learned to love again. And she's the luckiest person ever to have you. Who else can cook, clean, do the laundry and eat that much but still have that V?? HAHAHAHA you babe, you and only you. ffs, i still have the triple chin on my face. How now brown cow. hahaha, sigh i honestly miss you. I really do, just you like all of you. I still wanna koala hug you tho if you ever come back, I don't care about your girlfriend she'll have to go through me. hahahahahahahahahaha, I'll see you real soon babe. I'll work hard to visit you. Insya'allah (thats if you want me to) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.