2015

"Maybe we’ll meet again, when we’re slightly older and our minds less hectic, and I’ll be right for you and you’ll be right for me. But right now I am chaos to your thoughts and you are poison to my heart."
— (via bl-ossomed)

Thursday, 24th September 2015
It's been a year since i've last blogged. Hello Wello. A lot has happened the past few months of 2015, but i'm glad i'm still alive today. Alhamdullilah.

I've lost a few people in my life during the past few months. People come and go. They became the people we never thought they'd ever become. Its sad really, but I'm glad I let things go without any regrets. They say having a best friend from the opposite gender will never workout in the end. Well, believe what they say. It doesn't. I lost my best friend of 5 years because why? I fell for him. Cliche but I never saw it coming. He's not exactly the kind of person I would ever fall for, he's.. different. 

We fought before his hockey finals. I came in the end with his ex girlfriend to watch his match. Trust me, I have nothing against his ex-girlfriend being there, she's a sweet and nice girl. After what had happened after the match, i cut him off. It was my fault, I was selfish because i knew i only wanted him to myself. This was 5 months ago. I don't know if it's fate but i keep seeing him everywhere. Everywhere i went he was there despite the fact that he can't see me, well i kept avoiding. Till.. just recently, i met him again. I thought things would be okay between us but i guess it will never work out. What he says vs What he does are two different things. He's probably confuse of what he wants thats why i made things a lot easier to just.. let him go. 

Well every ending has to have a new beginning right? Well, the "ec" i had a crush on. He's somewhat a good friend now. He's going away in a month to Doha for atleast 5 years, and he won't ever come back. See, told you people are just temporary. Though he might be, just temporary he's been a supportive friend which is weird cause he's totally the opposite. He thinks he's fucked up but honestly, i can't see it in him. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.