you're all i ever think about.


nope, not yet but i hope it'll be soon. It's pathetic how you're trying real hard to forget me. Cause you can never really forget someone whom you truly loved. I should've seen the signs, I should've seen it coming. Well I did, but I chose not to believe it. Because I thought you're better than this. But I thought wrong.. Everyone always proves me otherwise. Sigh pie.

Tuesday, 27 November 2012.
Vhut a rainy tues-day. Past few weeks was.. sort of productive. Going to the library every tuesday and thursday.. feels like a daily routine for me. Hahahaha. Well definitely not alone, but with a goodfriend. winkwink* ahahahahhaa. That gundu. Past few weeks seems pretty fine to me, My days were great. Alhamdullilah. So I went to the IT fair, the other day on friday brought amirah along cause my dad asked me to go around and help him look for a laptop. So yeah, I went. Took the same train as Shaziq, He was working at John little. hahaha, how cute. Walked around sitex, and.. suddenly I spotted his friend. Well someone familiar looking, and I turned to my left. And I spotted him. lol. 23rd, friday. Hmm. We talked for awhile.. Idk why i was nervous, no seriously. I was. I wasnt even suppose to feel that way, crap. hahahaha. Been catching up with a lot of people lately, Its great to be able to talk to them and just hang out. Not worrying about shit, yeah I miss this feeling. Feeling free and not.. yknow clinging onto that one guy all the time. wait, im not trying to say hang out with every single guy but yknow with a bunch of friends. gosh, and finally having to do it again is.. awesome. It has actually been 5 months.. yes that fast. Even I didnt realized it. Gosh, what am i suppose to do when he's gone for a whole month in US? who's gonna consult me.. hahaha jk.  Its okay, Im already broken anyways. He'll miss me anyways, thats a positive. HAHA. Perasaan lagi. But I guess thats what keeps our friendship last longer than anybody else's, talking only during the holidays. Yes weird, but true. So... my next heartbreak will be around november.. like always, okay gundu? If you're reading this. you better be there for me. HAHAHA. Paksa. 2013, Life is so going to be different now. I'll just pray for the best. Gonna watch breaking dawn again, this thursday most probably. gahhh, Have yet to finish my homework before december starts. Sobs* I should really stop procrastinating.... what am i going to do with my life....... sigh. I'll stop right here. Dead tired... had only 4 hours of sleep. I stayed up till 5am, (idk what im doing) and some idiot gave me 7 miss calls.. to wake me up. aahahahahaha joking. He's silently judging me now.... cause im such a pig. 
Goodnight xx 

" ti voglio bene, amore "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.