God knows best.


"THEY SAY TO BE YOURSELF, BUT WHEN YOU DO. THEY JUDGE YOU." 


Saturday, 15 June 2013
Y'know after thinking a lot and constantly crying-yourself-to-sleep, listening to advises. I  finally came into my senses and realize that you can never please anyone in your life especially your friends. Well, not all of them. Just some. Those are the people that would bring you down and you have to put them aside and just ignore them. You don't have to care about what they say, Just be yourself. People make mistakes, and often don't realize it, like me. Okay well, I have a scenario. Imagine, your friends the ones you can always count on in life.. actually.. bailed on you. Just like that, they stopped talking to you they act as if you're not there and basically they just treat you like a stranger. And of course, if it was you. What would you do?  Play along? Try to fix things? Or just delete them out of your life? After all, it is your life and if there's nothing you could do about it then just forget about it. You try and try but it just doesn't work because even the main problem, you don't know. Some told me that, I should just leave it and let god. While others just said to talk it out. It maybe difficult but sooner or later, I'll have to try. yeah "try". I told myself not to give up, and keep on trying and I also told myself to not let these kind of people get into me, I got to be mature about this so i'll just keep everything to myself.. but I don't even know who to trust anymore like i said before everyone's wearing a mask. Well, in my case if you're friends with me i'll treat you exactly how you treat me. It's basically like looking at a mirror, whatever you do, i'll do the same. If you're nice, i'm nice. if you're sarcastic and mean, same goes. if you're being a bitch then i guess i will too. You get my point but I'm not trying to be.. y'know but that's just how things work. It's just me, I know i'm not really a good listener or an adviser in that case but i'll definitely be a good friend if you are to me. I'm so weak really no one knows what i've been going through lately, always pretending to stay strong especially in school. (tats y im glad sch's out) But i'm glad that i've found two of my best friends, and a few close friends, they're really great. I appreciate them so much, they've been there through thick and thin. & I wouldn't trade them for any other.Though i have a few friends but its quality over quantity. Why have so many when you know they're just secretly against you? The point is, Just be yourself and people will like you for you. Appreciate them. I'm starting to, and its great. It's a long realization but its worth it. Just lift your head up and smile, everything is going to be alright cause...

 "god knows best". :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.