He'll never feel the same.


Apparently i'm just an annoying piece of shit to you now, woo. Okay, yeah I know I'm annoying. But I used to be soo annoying all around you last time, remember? Everything's so different now. okay, so sensitive lah you zahidah. I give up. Im sorry im annoying, its just. I wanna know, I want things to be like last time. But i cant get that anymore. Im sorry, I shouldnt give a fuck about your life now, I shouldnt even start talking to you in the first place. Shouldnt have cared. Shouldnt even have talked about it. Then, I finally realise I was the one who let him go. karma got me back, I left him. People leave me. *clapclap* Should have remained it that way. Strangers. Arent we now? whats wrong with you zahidah, seriously what do you want. After you thought about it, you seriously have no idea what happened to your friendship with me. I should have accept the fact that he was gone. For good. But NoooOoo, you just gotta make it right. I keep on thinking that things would go back to the way it was, but no. It wont. It will never. From the way i see it. You'd be gone tomorrow at 9pm, bohoo. He should know that when girls say something without thinking, they dont usually mean it. Its okay, when im in school facing you, Im gonna smile. Smile like i've never smiled before, Im gonna pretend that you're not there, I can do it. cause i know, you can. Have a safe trip btw :)

Dear bestfriend,
Is this what you wanted? You're special and I gotta confess, youre the best thing that has EVER stumbled in my life. I dont know what i'd do without you. (eventhough youre gone)
You're always there for me and always making me smile without intending to. You're so damn cute and I can honestly say I dont want anyone but you. hahahaha, zahidah dream on he'd never even visit your blog. He's too busy with his own life. He never thinks about you at all, and apparently your tumblr has 90% all about him. & he doesnt even know. & I bet you didnt know that before i sleep, you're all i think about.

He'll never feel the same way for me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.