Love can't be forced.

well, my feet trembles whenever you're really near. Or whenever you just had to walk pass.

Wednesday, 3 August 2011
HiHi! Yesterday, I studied reall hard last night, and yeah. It definitely paid off, and Hopefully I can beat WeiYi. Hahaha, zahidah. In your dreams, So i came about 740 today, In the bus I sat beside Daniel lee, he's so cute. Yknow he's kinda sneaky. So the bus stopped, and I saw Meiying and Meiting walking in to school, They also just reached. I went to sit with them, Studied my PAL. And yeah, this Jiahwee came late. He came about 10minutes later, woo. He went off with his friends at first to the cricket pitch to play soccer? And came back with IceLemonTea in his hands. There was a gap at first, He sat there, I was facing him. I was daydreaming while studying. LOL. So while I was mumbling some words, I was staring at the tree behind him. So random. As long as he never BHB can already. woo, Im so glad that assembly, I didnt sit near him. hehehe, I turned behind I saw Jem. He's so cute, he smiled at me and then I was like, " eh Jem" blahblahblah, 212 kena stand up. Shaziq so cute sia! His voice, step cute only. Then Syazwan dont know la he, mention my name to Shaziq about what shit. Im like, "what?-.-" So yeah, PAL. CT and then recess, Recess was boringggg. Saw Aisyah and her boyfriend, Im like, "aisyah, lastlong" then after that, DNT. Teacher let us watch ghost stories, Jiahwee scared. So funny, hehee. Zakiyah told me about Redzuan? She wants to seperate ways with him just because, someone doesnt like them being together. And I told her, "why listen to what other people say? It wont make u happy if you leave them just because you dont want some immature bitches to hate you? Cause I learnt one thing, I regretted that I let wenwei go. yeah, you do not want to end up like me, do you? still regreting over it after 8months? " She just kept quiet. Then after that we had science so, Jiahwee said, " uh, normal route" so we went down, and then walked straight passed by his class. Something stupid i did. I was like, " eh! Junpeng and Jianhao, kk walk slowly *do action in slow-mo* hahahahaha. I didnt realise he was there with.. Junmin? I think, I turned only instantly shuddup. woops. Im always like that, whenever he's around. hahaha, Then Science damn shiok! Raining, and all. I was like playing with my hair, do different hairstyles. Teacher didnt scold me :P I used Li yang phone and then take pictures with cuthbert? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I know right, funny. So yeah, School ended and then, saw Meiying and Meiting waiting for us at the staircase near Science room. They stood there, I ran out. And I saw Junmin walked pass Meiying behind. So i teased her and was like, " EH!! OII!! MEIYING!! TURN TURN TURN TURN!!" *jumping* she never turn -.- I was still saying that, and then He walked pass looked at our direction and I kept quiet again. like *jumpjump* to :| whoa. So stupid, then after that walked down. And I saw him going to the canteen, Jiahwee called parents. And then meiying was like, "zahidah, where u going?" I was heading to the canteen, actually. I wanted to see him the last time before i officially go back home. hehehee. So yeah, Izak did something to me? And then Ifaaf timothy keep on banging the table, they went to enrichment the today one. o-o Im going tomorrow. He turned back, and yeah. Saw me of course. I was disturbing ifaaf, touching boobies as always. She touched mine first, then we both twirltwirltwirl. wooo, he looked xD then this time, I went to rape her go ontop of her, till both of us cannot get up. And yknow the teachers table at got the transparent thing? uh, he was at the drinking stall. there, facing his normal sit. I wonder why he didnt sat there today o.o While i was on ifaaf, I was looking straight to his direction. Ifaaf was screaming and shit, looooooooooolz. o-o looks like he stared. like quite long, cause I guess he couldnt see that I was looking at him. looolz. And then yeah, head home accompanied them makan. Watched 500days of summer, wah! so touched, Its kinda like reality. And Is just that, sometimes in life you dont get what you always want. And It doesnt mean its fate or something like that. I saw his conversations with other people, looks like he's really not interested in anyone. He taught me that love cant be forced, well yeah. He's a smart ass for that. He still flirts.. I mean who doesnt? I think I do too, lol. But I hate the way he speaks. All those chinese bad words, think so cool uh? and he's god damn rude. urgh, thats not the old wenwei i know.

jeeez zahidah, you're not into him. But yknow he's still deep down in your heart somewhere

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.