Lovelies.


Sunday, 26 January 2013
So here's my second blog post for today. I'd like to dedicate this post to my girlfriends. Each and everyone of them. I know they're having a hard time behind those smiles but i know that deep down there's still that strong side inside of you. You guys do know, I really have a hard time expressing my feelings and sometimes i don't show them at all and I may suck at giving advices but thanks for understanding. hahahahahaa. As the years goes by, I never regretted meeting any of you guys. Up till today, you guys are the only one who never left by my side and I hope it'll be never ending. (the things i blog are words i couldnt say in rl)

Jiahwee, 
Hey bby. I know you're stalking me right now, right right. hehe, I think i know what had happened but i won't want to mention it here so.. I'm not going to give the usual "cheerup" kinda thing but well.. here it goes. I don't like seeing you sad, I don't like seeing you cry over a guy who's not thankful enough to have you. You're greatly appreciated by all of us, And without you, y'know we wouldn't be this lame at all. HAHA kidding :-) he's not only stupid but he's very stupid cause bitch please, you got tons of guys who wants you out there *winkwink Maybe just maybe god's trying to tell you that polar bear is the right guy for you and not some asshole who takes you for granted. y'know what i mean? Lets go back to fangirling over them, and not giving any care in the world of what people think about us. Go back to where we start, when we always 'argue' about who's the hottest/cutest among them (well defintely wwt) hehehe. My point is, do YOU think its worth it? You can cry ur heart out for all u want today, but the next day you must remind yourself why the hell am i doing this again. We're here for you, I'm here for you. I'll beat him up okay, though he's bigger he's more timid. MWAHAHA. hehee, cheh no lah. We'll go through this together, If i can you can. I don't want to see your eyes bawling out on monday okay or else.... 

Fatimah,
Hey boo. Though I've only known you for like a year, We're like superbly close already which i'm glad. I'm sorry if i have nothing else to talk to about to you...... I'm so annoying. sigh. But we're annoying together anyways. & I wouldn't want that annoying-ness from you to fade if you were to be sad the whole time, I think the only solution to make kawan baik to talk to you again is to stop disturbing him, So therefore i should stop too, I'm sorry if you think i'm getting to close to him which i swear i don't want to. I want that old fatimah back whereby she doesnt really give a f*** about guys. Or does she...? eh eh? hahaha. Don't be sad for him, It's not over. I promise okay one day you'll find the man of your dreams which will await you at the side walk and will take your pain away. He'll hold ur hand, bend his knees and kiss you. HEHEHE. what, I'm serious.  & Babe, don't be insecure of yourself. You are beautiful which makes you, you and i have said it before. You don't have to stop yourself from using those sleeveless clothes. So what? Everyone will judge in the end, Let me tell you something (im secretly insecure too) y'know why? Girls are suppose to be flawless with no hair on their arms or their legs. But me? I swear sometimes i feel like i look like man. But no one is going to stop me by wearing shorts, or shit to cover up. Or even shave it off for a matter of fact. We gotta learn to accept ourselves in the end you get what I mean? He'll love you for who you are and not because of your size but for you. i luv u bby :*

Ifaaf,
Hey boob, I luv you. & you especially, I know you're strong enough to face your problems. Never let it affect you, I'm so glad that you've found someone that u can finally call ur own hehehe. and actually be happy about ^-^ If you need me, I'll always b here bby. muah.

Amirah, 
Hey boo, Never give up on your studies. If you always need help, We're all here to help. Try your best,  never look down on yourself, you can do it. I'm always here if you need me, if u need someone to talk about ur problems with. I'll be here to listen to help.

Atheerah,
Hey love, I swear if i havent have met you, I don't think i'll be able to express my feelings. Atleast theres someone out there who sometimes feel me, thank you for always being my listening ear. I know you'll never read this but, i appreciate you so much.

I love you guys, Idk what i'll do w/o you. You made a huge impact in my life. HUGSS*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.