Perfect stranger.

                       
Monday, 3rd February 2014
Season finale of the carrie diaries & can I tell you how sad it is to know Sebastian broke up with Carrie in the end? That sucked. I'm hoping for a season 3. 🙏 

Alot has happened this week & the week before. I, I met someone. Someone new, and all I can say is right now. He is my definition of perfect. Why? He's smart, he can draw well, he can play the guitar & not to mention he is amazingly cute. Well basically, he's my "ideal" boyfriend. But to me, he's too good to be true. Usually people would say that you won't get the things you want. For example, my sister wanted a tall man as her husband and she didnt, she got the total opposite. Anyways, this guy. How I met him? If I told you. You'd never believed me because (rarely guys nowadays) would do make this move. So here how it goes, 

One fine day, my family decided to go to bedok mall (they've never been there before & it's their first time). After much walking, we went down to check out what snacks do they sell. We saw pezzo and decided to get a few slices of pizza... We wanted to sit down so i suggested we sat at smoothie king. Ordered my smoothie and coffee for my parents, alarmed beep n I had to collect my drinks. Only had two hands to I grabbed my drink, and I'm left w one more. I wanted to head back but a cute guy helped me out. Well I haven't actually seen his face but I assumed he was cute from the side. My mum was asking me questions about what were they selling at the counter, and when i turned. I saw this cute guy looking at me, so naturally i smiled back politely. & he did too. The first time he smiled, it was so captivating. He had two dimples on his cheeks & nice hair. & I thought in my mind that hey that guy is cute, and he's smiling at me. I occasionally turned back to look at the menu cos my mum bugged me about the calorie intake. And everytime I turned to look, he was already looking. And so we kept exchanging smiles until I left. I actually told my dad about it, and he said "yeah he even helped u out". But naw his reason was in valid so meh. But I couldn't stop thinking about his smile.. Weird. 

The second day I came back unintentionally, I came back with my sister and cousin instead this time. And when I stepped in I saw Mavis at the counter, she waved and said hello. Well also.. The guy's colleague were excited for him because I came back. Ruzana overheard their conversation they said something like "omg isn't that the girl" "omg omg". And when I turned he did smiled at me of course ,I did the same. I couldn't hear anything because I was feeling superbly nervous, my ears were blocked! Haha. I didn't stay long so, we bought the drink and went out. And immediately I went out, we looked at each other.. And this time. He waved and smiled at me. 

I didn't come for the third day, but I did came on the fourth day. & it sort of changed my life. Stepped into smoothie king, we saw each other. But this time he was talking to his girl friend, & she was staring... at me. More like observing. (he was telling her how pretty he thinks I am) and we just smiled, ordered the same. I was only with Ruzana & Jiahwee was on her way. So we purchased our drinks, and waited for our beeper to beep. Ruzana's did. She went first, and then the next one was mine. So I held my receipt and passed it to him. And I just smiled I think I did say hey though n thank you. And I went back to my seat. A few minutes later guess what happened? 
He came to my table and went "you forgot your receipt" and place it on my table. Only to find out, he wrote his number on the back of my receipt. Super smooth eh? ☺ I was technically fangirling w Ruzana. I can't believe I actually experienced it, well it is not my first time but guys will always find me through social networking sites n I despise it. Alot

&& since that day, we started talking all day and night. Though he has a bad habit of replying late. Lets skip the days, so it's been almost 4 days we texted and one day he decided to tell me something.  And he said this... 

                                       

So yeah we decided to meet. Saturday night 1020pm. He told me about what he wanted to say.. And I just love the fact that he's being honest with me. That he cant seem to move on but he wants to n he's only telling bcos he doesnt wanna give me any false hope. Instead of feeling sad and shit.(It's a freaking turn on, if only guys knew.) I was quite glad bcos I knew in my heart I'll never be ready for another r/s, I'm not looking for anything either. But I'm only afraid he's just another 'fling' that's why I'm going to make this different. 2014 right? I've learnt all my lessons n maybe it's time for me to apply them. We spent our time together at Pasir park, well the fishing pond. He took a cab all the way down, freaking sweet. 😓 (See all this little things guys do???) We had so much fun though it was the first time we actually hang out. To me I felt like, I've already knew him since forever. We click so easily, and we can be open about anything. (For now?? Idk) When it was time to leave (i had a curfew -_-) he opened his arms wide, and yeah we hugged. His hug made me feel so safe. Okay I know whatever I wrote made me sound pathetic but, hey it's been awhile. 

Please god, let him be the one

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.