Too perfect to be true.



Saturday, 8th February 2014
An incident happened yesterday or shall I say a few hours ago. Nothing 'big', Just something unexpected.. but I swore i could have seen it coming. The guy that I blogged about a week ago? He isn't the kind of guy I thought he was. I admit.. i judged him too quick. But hey, you can't blame me right? thought maybe this time it's going to be different (apparently not). Yeah I was and still am disappointed that he wasn't the guy, I expected him to be, but life goes on. So what exactly happened? We were supposed to hang out today, just me and him. The last time we went out was like a week ago.. and that was a uhm.. super short impromptu kinda thing. We kept postponing the days to meet, sometimes I'll be the one avoiding and then he will.. So I thought maybe today won't be like any other days whereby he has relatives to visit. He told me after work he'd meet up with me & head to the beach. But I got stood up because he said his parents told him to go early for.. something i'm not sure what it is. I was completely fine with it, besides we were not 'officially' dating.. We're just friends. Before that I've already decided to come down to his work place to grab a smoothie, been craving for it since last week. & He told me in his text that he had to leave his work place early. I didn't mind being alone or not being able to see him because I genuinely went there for a smoothie. Really. So yeah, I've reached my destination. He saw me but he didn't look so glad he did, after he took my order. 
He looked.. worried or sad or.. I don't know how to explain but he didn't look so good. 

He whispered "uhm.. my 'girlfriend' is here.."
I tried to keep a straight face so I said, " Really..? oh, where is she?" 
"The one with the green skirt. " "oh" i said, giving him a faint smile.

What was she doing here.. I was wondering maybe he made the whole "parent" thing up so he could go out with her. Ditching me for her.... ah i see. But then again, who am I to feel anything? Furthermore, He already told me about her. He had saved his own butt from getting a long lecture from me. (im just kidding) So I did what any normal girl would, called her girl bestfriend. I had an adrenaline rush.. I didn't know what or how I should react, so i called Jiahwee.  & thank god, she had to leave to get her food. She's such a sweetie (luv u bby), She stayed and accompanied me for awhile. It helped a lot even if it was just for that moment. We talked and chatted and I could've sense that he was looking. Before Jiahwee came, He served my drink and asked if I was okay. All I said was "yeah" and continued reading my book. Then when she left, while i was reading i took a glimpse at him. (He's already looking) he gave me a half smile ,shrugged his shoulders & asked "are you sure youre okay?" I just smiled and said "yeah i guess" I wasn't suppose to mention 'i guess' but it slipped off my mouth. I was supposed to be cool with it. was. Clock strike 4 o'clock, and I knew I had to leave before he left. Or else he'd think i'm only following him. So I packed my bags, I got up my seat. I wanted.. wanted to say goodbye to him. But I knew the only decent way is just to leave and not look at him at all. Y'know whats weird? I kept thinking about it, almost had tears too. I am so weird.. I barely knew this guy and here i am getting emotional. So I told myself to get a grip & stop being so weak. Or else how am i going to face guys in poly??? and not a single tear streamed down on my face. All I needed to do was to get away from him. I knew when I left, he looked at me. Wanted to say something, but he couldn't. I even thought he'd chase me not to leave. But he didn't..
Guess what made me happy instead? Shopping. I went shopping and spent the entire day all by myself. Hehehe

Katy was right afterall, "When it's not like the movies, that's how it should be". 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.