When will I learn?

 

Tuesday, 11 February 2014
Day 2 of work. & I'm dead beat. I've to travel to Jurong East for this couple of days for work. Well technically, it's not really work... its uhmm 'training'. They train us first before we get to work in the Airport departure or arriving halls. Looks like I have no choice but get used to it. Besides, I'm going to start school soon and I'll have to travel further. Sigh pie. What to do? I guess it's fate. I'm fated to be in that particular poly(since i never really tell people where i'm posted to) and find... "the one" Well that's what my dad hopes HAHA. I'm just kidding, I made a promise to a certain someone that I won't be in a relationship. I'll see how long that promise would last. 

Well, I don't know where to begin. I was scrolling through twitter when I came across a tweet &.. a tinge of sadness swept over me. But I didn't really care because it was just a crush or more like an eye candy I suppose. He's too cute to begin with really.. 

Anyways, someone just posted a picture and a dedication post for his best friend. & I suddenly got reminded of my best friend. I know it hasn't really reached a week but I feel like we're so distant now. & I know that this would happen, but I didn't know it would be too soon. Y'know every day when I come back from work or something exciting or new happens in my life the first boy best friend i wanna tell is you. Yeah, & I'd get excited to know how your day went and what's it like. I know i may get alittle bit clingy but I'm so worried for you. What if some guy picks a fight with you, whatcha gonna do? Hit him with some lame comebacks of yours? please dont ): hahahahahahahahhaa. JC life will change you, I guess. But no matter what, the saying goes "Jauh di mata, dekat di hati". 

Jiahwee & Izak, I missed you too. I need to see you guys after the 28 of Feb, We can go out and hang out and something. The last time was last a decade since all three of us went out. Everything is going to change, and I just have to learn to accept it. Not all thing's will stay. But I know my besties do, and thats why I love them.

I was asked on a Valentine's date this friday, I think. But too bad I got work. Hmm. I'm heading to bed, its going to be a long day tomorrow. G'night :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.