2nd outing with bestie!

Wednesday, 21th December 2011
heyhey! went out with bestie, baby and naufal today was awesum. Hmm, met them at the promenade and uhmm. Lost naufal at first, who ask him to go up? selenge. hehe. anyways, me and jiahwee were talking about.. yeah the usuals. Turn around and I saw bestie. tsk, all red. hahaha, with his cap. alala. hahaha, walked all the way to the singapore flyer. what the f, almost kena hit my the car. They left me alone, gahhh. hahaha, uhm. Makan popeyes, cannot habis. uhmm ah. Jalan back to Marina Square wanted to bowl no place. Pool, omg kena bullied. I was forced too.. uhm ahhhhh. okay, played arcade with baby. lalalalallalaa, Truth or dare. stalked saz.. uhmm I guess we lepak for awhile and yeah. Balik, yknow why I dont wanna talk in detail? cause when I reread this post. I would remember what exactly happened. aww, okay. so sweet. ~ wheee.

Its weird how day by day, when we get closer. Im starting to like you even more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.