First outing with bestie :)


hehe, guess who? Wo de hao pen you. Hehe so cute :3 shh. dont tell him i said that. & like finally we got to hang out! It was really awkward at first but I break the ice. Lol as usual ~ so awesum.

Friday, 9 December 2011
heyhoo. I couldnt sleep exactly on the 8th of december.. krik krik. Oh oh oh ya! It was... uhmm 1year 2months anniversary eh? If it were to last. okay whatever. Had plans on this day. Went out with bestfriend! yaaay! err no. Its not him anymore. aww sadly, he's been replaced. With someone wayway much special to me. Wonder how he feels.. hmm. Oh well. Woke up superb early lah seriously. 10plus and i had to bathe or else it would take forever for me to siap. Text puffy and head down to somerset. Guess who i bumped into? haha, Akram. So.. our conversation went like this.

Me : eh! Hi. Where you going? Meeting up with Jarett? omg you've grown taller.
Him : Oh no lah. meeting my primary school friends. No lah. so short.
Me : then.. why tchoukball baju? no lah you were like from this to this. *shows action*
Him : ahaha, oh meeting them later also. You?
Me : oh! Im going out with Ifaaf and some guyfriends.
Him : who?
Me : uhm, my bestfriend?
Him : shaziq?!
Me : WHAT NO. crazy.
Him : so.. who's the guy?
Me : guys you dont know..?
Him : confirm you guys double dating right.. Ifaaf got boyfriend ah?
Me : what only. hahaha nak ifaaf eh? ;)

Yeah. what the fuck, of all people shaziq. hahahaa. ok no dont care. anywayssssssss, after all that shit wheee. Met up with ifaaf, makan and then we bought the tickets. We were talking about yknow the usual topic. Boys. And she was like, "zahidah! you owe me big time" hahahaha, yeah i sure do. Walked around, laugh here and there. The guys were like so slow. Michele and Naufal. hahaha, very lah. and I thought guys were suppose to wait for the girls. And when it rain, they didnt want to get themselves wet. fuhhhhh, irritating eh? ahahahha. tsk. Perangai worst then girl, omg everything was wet. Ifaaf and i walk here and there at cineleisure like orang gile like that trying to dry ourselves. ooo, whatsapp naufal and he reach cineleisure, Ifaaf was like 'eh is that him? or is that him? no that one?' hahaha. :p Saw him first. I followed him from behind slowly... then "oi naufal!" he turned then he kept on smiling like some retard. LOL. No im serious like retarded like that. Then i ask him to talk also he like shy. ): Ifaaf was like farrrr away, cause she didnt wanna get close. Oh michele was late. Irritating. turn around then i saw him. shit! Both of them are like freaking tall. And I thought WenWei was tall.....uhmm i thought wrong? lol. Oh.. while walking up Ifaaf saw me.. uhm... err. Smiling to myself. HAHAHA, shitzxc. No seriously. I didnt even know why i was smiling. She gave me the wtf cheeky look. and i had to stare back. beep. In the theatre I wanted to let Ifaaf sit with Naufal.. but.. no.. omg Jake t austin was like ojfaofjaojdsianhfoasjfa hot. And he had to date with the girl from my sisters keeper. Zac efron with old woman. damn.. that should be me.. hahahha. Irritate michele beside me. looooooool. Irritate Ifaaf also. She didnt wanna kiss me! D: During that yknow kissing part. HAHAHAA. Turn around and look at her. forever alone look. after the show.... I think we went Marina Bay sands. Sialah, the Banglas all stare. Im sexy and i know it ~ hahahahaha. Old times eh Ifaaf? Naufal best, forever bully me. Always kena owned. Idiot. Michele never help defend yknow, instead he agreed with him. hmm, bestfriend like this. Nvm. Still the best :) Ifaaf had to act fierce. LOL. omg the way she act fierce exactly the same as how she treated... shaziq... uhm.......................... ok. hahaha no lah, she treats all the guys like that :X I think. Makan pizza hut, (Y) Sabrina called. oooo. Naufal and me suspect she likes michele~ jengjengjeng fat piggy. hahahahahahaha. Ifaaf stalking Jacob and Edward. Ate so little. Wah i had to be lady-like for a day so it was weird. First impression counts so.. why not? Went back home. Big hug. OK AWKWARD. hahahahhahha, what.. i like giving hugs. I mean who doesnt? Naufal's hug was normal. Bestfriend? Barely feel anything. hahahahaa. ohh well what to do what to do. hmm.
I had fun eventhough it was awkward but...... It was actually a memorable outing wheee. ^^

never ending?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.