dont leave, but u did.

I seriously mean it, but it looks like i dont mean a thing to you at all :/

HI! :D Um, woke up at one. You know whut i dreamt? I dreamt i was in the scene of a harry potter movie -_- hahahahaha, I was like his girlfriend. Lol, oh and he was there too. So random, HAHAHA. okay, then woke up. Facebook, Tumblr. and shyt, Chatted with ifaaf rifqi and amirah, they were talking about this girl who kinda still likes this boy whose attached with a friend of mine, hahaha. we were bitch talking, oh yeah. So gyeaa, chatted with them all the way. Then i got hungry, went offline. Took bus seventeen to go to Tampines street 21, to eat mama shop. I like the food there, ahhaha. Asked Shaziq to accompany me, he came late -_- cause i gave him the wrong directions. woops. Not my fault. Heh. Went macs after that, shaziq rode his bicycle. Not fair -_- hahahaha, he was sweating like a pig :P dont tell him i call him that. ahhahaha, k. then go mac i ate ice cream, hee. we were talking about some random stuff. woo, ifaaf bastard say i was shaziq -_- really. hahahaa, then boom. im here. omg, ryy. If you're reading this, come to PingYi kay? It will be moree awesome if you were to be around (':

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.