Orchard with bbygirls (:



Hii! :D okay, today went out with ifaaf and amirah. We all went online at the same time, hee.
And we gossip about my-related-someone, she adds like everyone of our friends and like be close to our friends, kebas semua. even amirah's bestfriend, like really? please la, somemore slash for no reason i mean like, she's just seeking attention. please, like whut ifaaf's status says, die better can atleast people will feel your presence. hahahahahaha. okay, so mean. but i think she deserves it. okay so, amirah ajak us to go out today. hee, so we went bugis. I bought my dress, $29.95. Cotton on. hahahaha, im satisfied with it. hahaha, then err, went to bugis street bought this pants ah, dont know what is it called xD hahahaha. and err, ten dollars cotton shirt. to match with my pants, hee. i finished all my money -.- baikk. hahaha, as always we made a nuisance out of ourselves. hoho ^^. okay la. bye, im done. and i love him. kbye. had fun today though, bought many stuff. OHOH wait! We went to the antique shop at fareast, they selling ray-ban's shades for like $350. and Ifaaf was like, okay pe? cause she thought it was $3.50. lool, she wasnt thinking d: hee. and the polariod also, very nice. I suka, red colour $100 plus. the film is like 30 dollars? so expensive -.- k. now. then bye.

Dear Ryy, my dearest adek. Im sure you'll pass for tomorrow :D hee, goodluck & take care :-D I love youuu!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.