Happiest day of my life.





Hi, guess whut? today, i dreamt about you. Yes you, again. and again, but it never gets old for me. I kinda enjoy dreaming about you. its not like i wish, you will pop up from my mind. But its already there :/ Magic! hahaha, nahh. I dream, too much about you. About you coming back, and shyt like that. But i hope it comes true :/ i know, you've been watching movies with your girl friend. and stuff, yeahh. You dont even bother about your best guy friend whose been there for you. I mean like, yeah. wtf, k. I dont get it, tak sampai satu month sia. dah gile cam gini, ahahha. we contact quite long uh? tak salah, 5-6months. Like after a month when we came into pingyi sec -_- The stupid orientation. The Student Leader thingy. you message me, asking me for amirah's number. At that point of time, i didnt know you well. That orientation, gyeaa. hahaha, so much memories. We were in the same group, and i dont get why you like me -_- im so kecohh, then again. i asked where he got my number from, from a girl. yeah, dont wanna state the name. hahaha, k. u kinda like alot of girls at that point of time, -_- I wasnt interested with you at all. Until one day, you in the middle of the month u told me you liked me. And gyeaa, i was attached :/ to a certain someone. and me and you fought like married couples -_- eventhough we arent even together. Complaining that, i used you and shyt. To be truthful, I was at first. I meant the point of time when we contacted. gyeaa, hmm. We would even sulk for one stupid thing, but at the end of the day we forgive and forget (': I guess that was how close we were huh? and as the days pass, you and i were together? O: well, hmm. Remember, inside the train. Heading back home? gyeaa, you asked (': I accepted. woo. Happiest day of my life, well not really. I promised myself not to fall for you too hard. But I did, again. :/ gahh! and now you left me like this, and i still want you soo badly. ohh fuck. and you promised, you wont let go of me. you know you have this thing to not give up. at all. I mean like, i kept on rejecting you before. :/ then yeahh. u know. you said you would understand me, but no you dont. klabye. This sucks and now, i want you back. ):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.