Please, dont forget me.

You said, I would forget you so, does that means you will forget me too? ):

okayokay, Hi! Pass few days, wait. I think it was on the saturday. Gyeaaaa, saw this hawt dude at popeye's :X hehehe. Really, he looks like justin bieber but cute-er. -melts- && he smiled at me when he was in his cab :Dk dah stop. ahahaha, Had a great time that saturday, :-) went to watch harry potter. Man, so cliffhanger. Ohh well, Gotta watch part two then :D uhm, waiting for 2nd december (; gonna watch the rupunzel thingy with shaziq, then he blanje me swensen d: woo. k now haven bathe, smell totally bachen. But i like, damn later got tuition ): ohh well. yesterday went to buy winter clothes for Beijing trip, ohh gawd had flu. grr -.- k la. bye. Blog soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.