2nd day of school, 2012 :)

I have no idea why. Its like, this yknow. little bit of hope, But its weird how only when I see him. I only get those feelings back again, I tried to avoid from looking but I dont know why i cant resist it myself. ahh. Kill myself. See I told you, Im suppose to be over it. Maybe I am? Maybe Im not? I dont really know.

Wednesday, 4th January 2012
HiHello! Second day of school? So uhm, Woke up early texted bestfriend. And head of to school, Bought nasi lemak and then met Ifaaf at the palm cove. It was coming to 8, and I dont know. I just had to turn, and look who walked pass. And Just nice super chim, He walked pass. Well he was from the gate, and Palm cove wasnt that far either. Ifaaf said He looked fat with his long pants. HAHAHA. Anyways, Sat down, table was super close to him cause got potato's gang and all. Why me face him?! hais. Then "bestfriend" came, I kinda stalked his twitter and so many emo posts. I wonder, who is it for. Sabrina? Maybe. Cause I know he's totally over our times. & I suspect he and Sabrina drifted already thats why he's like that? hmm. WAIT. why the fuck do i care? Went up hall, cause DM was like shouting and all. Sat down with Zakiyah Adnan Ifaaf Amirah Farhan. Boring assembly~ Anyways, So I just remembered PAL period replaced with House meeting then after that would be art.. so uh.. SALMAN? ahh! Salman was like behindbehind Adnan, And I turn to ask him and confirm if he's in art..? damn. Then Farhan was like smiling at me and was like, " cheh salman " AHHAHA, cheeky smile somemore. omg. Annoying~ headed for house meeting. Alphine in ISH. andes? Kena at parade square. Was so hyper then, ahhaha. Ms teng wanted to appoint me for Andes house rep shit. and im like NOOOOOOOO THANK YOU. HAHAA, Shes like "why? I can see so much enthusiasm in you" and im like.. heh. no lah, i supporting only ^^. Headed to Art class.. and uhm, Salman came and he acted shy. OMG lah, and he said i was shy! FUCK No. omg he super prasaan. When he is the one? what the.. idiot. And he knows my full name, i didnt even tell him or idk. He dont have facebook and stuff like that.. hais. Stalker bro. Stalker. And I went Recess with Salman.... well we just walked to the canteen and talked? He sounded as if he was flirting. HAHAHAHA. Sat with Thila, and then few minutes later his whole gang came in. idiots. He was sitting all the way at the side, so.. Amirah wanted to meet potato and purposely walk his class so I teman her and walk.. from his side of the table. I didnt see his face, well I forced myself to not turn.. Well that is. Oh so i was at level three, went to the toilet with amirah.. we wanted to walk and see potato from the opposite side. and then, we saw this two guys from 312. uhmm.. his class over there. After the toilet thing, bell rang. And yknow he was from the other side right? and Im from the kitchen there, so we had to walk pass each other at the corridor. Like freaking same time lah, freaking bollywood shit. I must act like i didnt give a fuck, and Amirah told me he glanced? hais. Had english lesson, I swear i wanted to sleep. Madam foo talked non stop and shes my teacher. YAY! seating beside timothy. not bad :) After english. Walked down to the canteen for PE. Walked to the canteen, and then. I saw this fimiliar fat guy from 312. Taking height and weight, He's having science.. He was still outside. I turned and looked at him glance~ he didnt see me at first, he was like turning and turning then suddenly he stopped? & when he happen to look at the back, He saw me and quickly turn to face the window. just now so active then.. hahahaha. He always do that though. During PE, went to the DNT room and "bestfriend's" class same PE period as me?! dihafoanfaofa Ridha walked pass me and shouted at my ear cause I was busy texting someone :P I screamed. LOL. Turn to the side, haiyo. Bestfriend act as if Im invisible. Well, we always do that. So uhm whatever? took height, and Im like 160cm?! SO SHORT? But tall ah. OH and during that time I was like, Shannon! you know my name or not? Then he was like "Ya lah! pret.. UGLY WOMAN" he wanted to call me pretty. aww :p hahaha, And then "bestfriend's" class came again. Knncb, He there like fucking fat sia. Annoying, I like how he act as if he doesnt see me. He smiled and wave at baby somemore... what.. blahblahblah. Then he finished he PE. I finished mine, "bestfriend" was at palm cove wanted to go there but got my class. Michelle said Hi to me and smiled! See eventhough he was with that babi. He still do so. How nice. Walked to the staffroom, waited for potato. Saw him, He was looking around then I SWEAR THIS ONE HE LOOKED AT ME. okay, no seriously lah. T.T I looked at him~ And I didnt want it to be awkward so I looked and jeling~ ahahahhahaha. Then i guess he went with Salman. Salman was smiling at me?! and then he turned back 3times~ lalala. With amal. hais Amal.. LOL. While walking back, Andrew came up to me and was like " you like wenwei right?" super stunned. I said no then i walked away. In the bus.. "bestfriend" ridha jarett and akram there oh and douglas. "Bestfriend" super funny, he did some gestures. Me and Ifaaf was like laughing. Suppose to meet my bestfriend today, but.. got soccer. Makan with Ifaaf, chit chat with her.. stuff ;) & we went back. DEAD TIRED I SWEAR.

Im still scared terrified horrified.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.