Expo.

                                              
Saturday, 25 January 2014
Weekends? I usually don't blog during weekends but something surprising happened today. & I just had to pen down my thoughts. So remember when I said bestfriend couldn't speak to me again? I was wrong. Everything did went smoothly and yeah we're still talking. I'm super glad, I don't ever wanna lose him. Basically, he's like my other half. But the sophisticated-goodie-two-shoes kind, while I on the other hand isn't. We're two different people but we sure can click. Anywhosies, I went for religious class today and he wasnt there. He told me he's going to an it fair at expo cos he needs a new laptop, when all of a sudden I too decided to join in. Besides, it's been weeks since I last saw him (Kinda missed my bff) so I decided that maybe my parents could took me there. Had dinner blablabla, headed to expo and I saw this familiar looking guy from his back. And I knew it was him. Waited for my sister and we headed in and we saw him..... Wait for it........ With his family. *THUNTHUNTHUNNNNNNNN* walking past acer... And bestfriend HAD to go up to my parents and Salam them. Best part was infront of his parents......... And I swore at that moment I wanted to scream at him "what the hell are you thinking?! Ur mum could see u" but nothing came out bcos a part of me knew i wanted his parents to know me also the other half didnt want to make a fool of myself so I just kept quiet. 💬 His mum approached and talked to my mum and suddenly everything became like a parent-meeting sesh without the teachers.... God! in my head, i wanted to leave. Is this how it feels? I am definitely not good with parents. And how does he know how to charm my dad? 😓 He probably did a spell on him. HAHAHA kidding. He looked so good, with his fitting vneck shirt (I bought for him) and his muscles..... ew i cant believe i just- well its a once in awhile thing. HAHAHA. My parents love him, no doubt about it. I literally freaked i think, I can't believe bff actually had the guts to do it. Tbh, I didn't think he would. Yknow after the whole incident i almost had a heart attack, like what would happen to him? What is he going to say? Everything in my head is freaking berkecamuk. I was so afraid because of this, we can't be friends or we have to stop talking... Atleast his mum knew.. But I'm so happy he did, it made me happy too. 😊 

                         

No matter what, through ups and downs i know i can always count on you. 
love you macha, ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.