18/11

"You're the happiness I asked God for"

18 November, 2015
You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you, and then you meet one person and your life is changed.. Forever. 

Mm, went out with Amirah today. It was great, it's been a while. From talking about ex boyfriends to friends to our future trip, super excited about it. Five days already? That's fast. 1817 days left till you come back, that's if you do. I'll be counting the days to when I'll ever see you again. 

Went through Twitter and saw a post about "why chase the ones who don't love you, you're probably so blinded by him that you forget what's in front of you" 
I've always wondered, adakah perasaan ini sebenarnya cinta? Aku pun tak pasti. Apa itu cinta? Is it really doing things for that one person and not expecting it in return? Pelik kan, ku tak pernah buat sesuatu begini untuk sesiapa pun. Apatah lagi daripadaku. Mm. Maybe one day I'll know the true meaning of it. 

So today I asked Amirah, if she can get married today at this age w her SO would she do it? Hell yeah. Hahahahaha, I totz agree with her just so you can do halal things with your other half. To know that someone will be there for you through your ups and downs, vice versa. Love you for your flaws etc. And the best part? Not having to doubt if they love you or not. Sighzzzz. Hahahhaha. 

Tetapi sayang. Jauh di mata dekat di hati ya. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.