confused.

20th November, 2015
don't know what's wrong with me after his departure from SG. I honestly don't know.. So today he told me he's going on a date after five days in Doha. That's fast. I guess I accidentally freaked. I didn't expect my reaction either. I know I wanna be there for him but to listen to his stories afterwards.. Mm. I don't know what to feel. Everything's all jumbled up, and he's the only person I can talk to about this but at the same time I don't. & do you know how annoying it is that he could just go with the flow? And seem so cool about it? That's where I know how much I'm worth it. And honestly speaking, I love how he bs when he says he loves me. I guess half of my heart wants to hear it too.
I guess asking him to take the challenge to stop talking to me for a week would work out for me. I'd figure out what's all this about, but I'm sure I don't want to lose him. He's the first person I wanna talk to whenever something bitchy or idiotic happens. I don't know if he'll be there for me but weirdly, I wanna be there for him. And that's what I'm sure about. I don't want to lose him because the first time I lost someone dearly to me it hurts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.