& Apparently I did. I don't need any negativity in my life. Not from you guys. Friday, 19 September 2014 These past six month was an eye opener for me. Yes, It's school i'm referring to. I should have learnt my lesson about trust. " Dear me, do not trust anyone. If you want to trust someone, they have to gain your trust." The people I thought I could trust stabbed me behind my back and that's when I realized how gullible I am. There are a few (names cannot be mentioned) that I told myself to stay away from them. Those are the dangerous kind of people. Its amazing to listen to what people have to say about you, and the best part. The things that aren't true. People just love a juicy gossip huh? You can't always please everyone that's another thing I've also learned. I wouldn't have survived school if it weren't for a great friend of mine, I'm thankful to have met someone like her. It was really unexpected to actually be t...
hehe, guess who? Wo de hao pen you. Hehe so cute :3 shh. dont tell him i said that. & like finally we got to hang out! It was really awkward at first but I break the ice. Lol as usual ~ so awesum. Friday, 9 December 2011 heyhoo. I couldnt sleep exactly on the 8th of december.. krik krik. Oh oh oh ya! It was... uhmm 1year 2months anniversary eh? If it were to last. okay whatever. Had plans on this day. Went out with bestfriend! yaaay! err no. Its not him anymore. aww sadly, he's been replaced. With someone wayway much special to me. Wonder how he feels.. hmm. Oh well. Woke up superb early lah seriously. 10plus and i had to bathe or else it would take forever for me to siap. Text puffy and head down to somerset. Guess who i bumped into? haha, Akram. So.. our conversation went like this. Me : eh! Hi. Where you going? Meeting up with Jarett? omg you've grown taller. Him : Oh no lah. meeting my primary school friends. No lah. so short. Me : then.. why tchoukball baju? no lah ...
You said, I would forget you so, does that means you will forget me too? ): okayokay, Hi! Pass few days, wait. I think it was on the saturday. Gyeaaaa, saw this hawt dude at popeye's :X hehehe. Really, he looks like justin bieber but cute-er. -melts- && he smiled at me when he was in his cab :Dk dah stop. ahahaha, Had a great time that saturday, :-) went to watch harry potter. Man, so cliffhanger. Ohh well, Gotta watch part two then :D uhm, waiting for 2nd december (; gonna watch the rupunzel thingy with shaziq, then he blanje me swensen d: woo. k now haven bathe, smell totally bachen. But i like, damn later got tuition ): ohh well. yesterday went to buy winter clothes for Beijing trip, ohh gawd had flu. grr -.- k la. bye. Blog soon.
Comments
Post a Comment