i miss those things, we once had.

i lied. gosh. omg, why. why. am i waiting for something i know that isnt going to happen? no hope, no anything. and im here waiting like a retarded fool. wishing you would come back, but hell no' even if the world is coming to an end i wont ever hear those three words again. rejecting every single guy who comes near me. gosh zahidah. Even losing my own bestest friend in my whole entire life. who mean alot to me. fuck.

Friday, 11 march.

Art was the first period, so yeah. as always had loads sa fun, but yeah. there were like sad times, i mean really. sad. I cried, cause of my best friend. I hope he realise who he is. gosh, i dont know i mean he meant alot to me. But apparently he doesnt gives a shit no more. Whenever i see him, walking pass. I'll grow quiet. Or else, we would run to each other and say,"Hi" with alot of enthu. gosh, i miss those times. Ifaaf cried in the hall, whao. sad day really, i guess. IH, sean walked pass me and he texted me asking if i cried, i was like. no, and then he knew. hmm, Recess. There was this awkward silence all the way, everything seems so different now. And then suddenly, I just miss 2010. Home econs sucked, no miss nura sucked. i mean, i miss her alot ): Shes been sick lately. so rukshana had to take over, she gave us our report books and progress report. Satisfied about it, Music failed. Parents dont give a shit about it :D hahaha, Ive got 12 position in class. HA. beat that man, oh yeah~ im awesum. okay shh. so yeah, after school. Went to trop, gosh he's there. Oh look! Joel's coming, the girls from 201 asked him to piggyback me, and so i did, It was fun :D it looked kinda wrong though, He was there talking to Jessica. Well, Imagining that i didnt exist. sometimes, i wonder. how d' fuck do you do that? well. yeah, seems so easy. Walked to the bus stop with amirah, waited like for 1 hour for the freaking bus as everytime it was full -.- fuck that shit. So ate lunch with her at BBQ chicken, chatted. we sat on the same place, where me, him and shaziq was during our movie time :/ so yeah, i went back to change and bathe then went back to school. Had parent meeting, For the sec fours cause yeah im in the student council thingy so i gotta help out. YAY. im incharge of class 402 :PP its his bros class, \m/ can see my mother-in-law. HAHAHA, kidding. like it would happen, so yeah. While waiting, Jun came and was like, Hey dude! what am i suppose to do? And i was like, okay sign next to your name. If your parents aint coming then cannot sign first. he was like -.- okay, i'll wait for my mom. About 20mins passed. He came back and was like, My moms here. Then i turned and looked, she was like looking at me ._. HAHAH. And then Jun whispered," I told my mum, about you and my bro" I was like, O.O WHAT? NO YOU DIDNT. and he was like, " Eh, what must i do?" -gave him the papers and queue number- " proceed to the hall" i said. Yknow whose dad i saw? I saw, Armapal's dad. LOL. it was easy to spot him with his turban :D and so moving on! i was following Joshuah all the way, cause i didnt know what and how to do the things. And He then sat next to Jun -.- omg, and the mother was beside him like looking at me. The face so the fierce please! then Jun whispered," I told my mum, about you. and him" i was like, err no. then he was like," shes knows cause its obvious i ever sabo-ed him before" then i was like, shit! no u didnt. then, he was like. silent. omg, scary or what. well, luckily he didnt. fuuh! Joshuah was like making me laugh like crazy. aww :) hahaha, closest friend duhh! hahaha, He's sec 4 btw. okay la, gtg. supposingly to do my project but im just too lazy :P okay bye!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.