goodfriend.

And Im glad that i've met you cause I have someone to talk to, someone who will actually listen to all my rants and merepekness and never complain. Sharing secrets with each other, Having heart to heart talks. omg, youre gay. hahahahaha, just kidding.. Though you've not been there with me for a long time but its okay, you're still my good friend. & I understand. I'd like to thank you actually, For being there for me the past couple of days. I swear i dont know what i'd do without you, okay... thats not literally what i meant but i'm glad you're here for me or else if i had'nt met you.. i'll probably be rolling on my bed crying my eyes out and still not getting over it being all pathetic (which i alr am acc 2 you. idiot) I'll definitely keep that promise between us so.. I won't have to look more pathetic. Heh. Well I gotta say, you're that one friend who always knock some sense into me and i honestly.. like that alot. I meant most of them would most likely just ask me to 'cheer up' or 'it all takes time' yada yada yada. But no, instead you inspire me to do my best in my studies to work hard and to be a better person. & I thank god everyday, that i've met someone like you. No its not everyday i say all these words, okay well maybe in the past i do, but fuck it. Now, guess i have to pick my words carefully cause everytime i say all those things they prove me wrong. and I hope you're not like one of them. Being around you taught me a lot of things to actually be serious in my work... yes that, and to balance my life with school and religion. You're the only guy that actually asked me to go to the mosque and pray together (i thought u were joking at first) I know its not a big deal but it is to me. Idky but it just is. I had so much fun with you the other day, even though we did nothing much but making fun & annoying you is..... fun :p You being totally paranoid... sigh, Im impressed though at how much of a 'badass' you are. I have taught you well. *bow* Teehee. sobs And the fact that you're leaving so fast.. it saddens me............ though u cant see it cause i always seem happy but.. yeah. i am. asdfghjkl omg im being dramatic, Its not like he's leaving forever. only for a month but its different. To be honest, im afraid. Why? What if after the trip he forgets me, ignore me, never talk to me ever again. Cause I dont wanna lose a friend again. Not someone close. Ever. But I'll just have to bare with it for a year again, sigh. Okay idiot, I know im thinking too much but its for my own good okay (T.T) I know we wont be as close as before in 2013 but i know thats the reason for our sort-of long everlasting friendship we have. I will always remember your wise words whenever i feel upset, (it alr starts to echo in my head though). & By the way, You should listen to my advice too and stop being an asshole okay for once just listen to me :p Okay enough of being a sweetie pie. Fuhh when i read back what i wrote, I realize i'm such a sweet person. HAHAHAA. perasaan. But I mean what i say. eh gundu, remember to have fun while you're in US, make sure you look at girls till your eyes swell... then you... can taubat after that. Every saturdays... come to madrasah okay, dont go for your training and leave me alone. hahahaa, Can i surprise visit you from far? and be like \(^.^)/ okay i shall do that.... so you can kill me. What am i going to do with my life for a whole month when you're gone, can u find wifi every single time youre there pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm sorry i kept you awake so that you can read my blog post.... but really its nothing much. You should've gone to sleep. Few more hours, tick tock tick tock. Time passes by so fast, before i knew it. I bet you'll be back by then. If you miss me, Im just 8 digits away cause i know you'll definitely miss me right right right eh eh i can see you smiling now. I dont wanna say goodbye to you cause saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting. Me dont want that to happen.... So I'll say ttfn. Ta-ta for now. Take good care of yourself and be a goodboy (n_n)

ps: im sorry if you were expecting for a better post. but i really tried cracking my brain, and.... here you go. hehe. goodnight gundu (^.-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.