8th October.

Happy Anniversary Thian Wenwei' :)
Eventhough We didnt make it through, deep down I'm still here for you. Remember this date? On the 8th Of October you asked me for stead? Well, you didnt really ask me though. Its more of a question. "I wish exams ended today.." you said, and i looked into your eyes and asked, "why?" and you said, "so you and could yknow.. be", and then you looked away. Total silence, till I said, "lets forget about it." You looked at me and smiled, I smiled back inside the MRT heading back home after we made friends with Banjo. haha, the nigga. We took a picture and you place your hands on my shoulder. I remembered everything so vividly. I had a bet with Ifaaf to be single for 3months, after I broke up with Danish. Yes that, and then you stick with me through thick and thin just to wait for me. & and in that moment, I swear we were infinite. Im sorry I lied the fact that I didnt loved you, Im sorry I didnt take our relationship seriously, Im sorry I was too immature, Im sorry we didnt lasted like how you wanted it to be, Im sorry im such a pain in your ass, Im sorry for being too sensitive, Im sorry for being an attention seeker, Im sorry for flirting. Well, I guess the word "sorry" is just a word that has lost its meaning eh? Well I guess you're finally happy now, that you found "her" Vivian. Did you regret? Ever standing by my side? I guess you do eh. I love you, I loved you, & I'll still be loving you even if the feelings fade. You didnt care about my looks at first, you wanted to know more about me because of my personaliy. I remember how we first met, when the student leader shit. We were grouped together, and I was with Adnan. You just observed me and kept quiet. In the end, you got to kno me more cause you asked adnan for my number, couldnt believe i find you annoying. But hell yeah, you were. haha aww. Lets see how much longer I could take just to wait for some miracle to happen, I know its not. Do take note that, even If I ever fall in love again with someone new, It could never be the way I loved you. I cant wait to graduate from Pingyi seem like time flew pass freaking face, I wanna see if im still in love with you. Or probably by then, you've found someone new. & If i still do, I'll write to you when im graduating alrights? Hopefully you'll make it to Sec5 k? Dont forget me. Dont forget us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.