dont u ever think of 'us'?

well yeah, i do. all the time actually, eventhough some people think i've moved on. maybe, he himself too thought so. oh well. heee, today? pretty much boring. so ummm, yeah. lets just talk about yesterday and today, okayokayokay?

Wednesday, 19/o1/1o

early in the morninggggggg, woke up at ummmm, 530. hehee, abit later cause, got PAL. maths, omg. didnt study, die. whatever, then blahblahblah, as always met shaziq to go to school together went to mac had breakfast, omg. early in the morning in mac, theres like 3 dudes. so cute, i swear. k, dah shut up. Mei ying followed me too :) she wanted to accompany me, or else she would be in school, bored. so yeahhh, ate then we talked about 'stuffs' took the bus then blahblahblah. reached school at about 735? hugged ben, as always. talked, and yeah. okay! sorry about the constant yeah, but im like kinda lazy to explain. after pal, recess with the sec ones. i dont know why, but i kinda detest them, they are soo.. different. okay moving on! bought my makan, blahblahblah. laughed with ifaaf, and amirah. zakiyah wasnt here today ): she had NCC, only girl. shes alone. gahh! blahblahblah, IH. O: heeeh, went computer lab texted shaziq. blahblahblah, maths. I passed my maths bats test, ifaaf failed for the first time in the history of my life. k i rule, for studying that is. HOHO. sorry, so stuckd up. she wanted me to fail as well so that must stay back, lucky tomorrow dont need :P but fuck my tuition, oh well. heee, science lesson was fun. I suck my lollipop hardcore :P okay, im so disgusted. then after science, went back home. waitttttttttttttttttttttt, i went outside my class. then walked straight. OMG :x so mesmorize. He's so cute, i swear. no la, not him. surprisingly i got a new crush, awesome. i looked down. omg shy ah, i wanted to smile at him, but. cannot tahan. omg, heee. i laughed to myself after that, hoho. Ifaaf claimed that he looked at me (': AHH. -screams- k. whatever. today, is like so dead boring i swear la can. its like, so dead. no freaking drama, and yeah. NOTHING, omg. -_____- hahahahhahaa, oh! met the BDS people, naimi naimah najirah danish and the rest. hugged each and every single one of them, danish jealous :P gossiped and bullshit. and went back home, like another boring day. amirah wasnt around cause u know, she laaaaaa. always go home so early. its like everyones drifting except for me and ifaaf -.- fml. k bye. oh! u know wad, he talked to my friend about me, fuck or wad. bitch.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.