gone.

Hi, i swear. my feelings for you right now. its like, half of them, gone. when you walked pass me, nothing. i mean nothing, like u know when youre still in love that feeling. gone. sometimes i tell myself, isit true? that my feelings for you, is fading? cant believe it. really, but somehow the feeling to not give up. its still there. urgh. maybe, just maybe. im over you. but whenever, whenever i look at you and i see you smiling at some other girls, or maybe just joking around with them. ouch, it hurts, and furthermore. what do you care? you're selfish, rude, and mean. you've changed. alot, 08october. i dont think, you remembered. the tears, the laughter, the memories we've shared. how do you act as if it doesnt hurt? k whatever. my only wish, someday you would realised how much you mean to me, and i hope the memories will kill you one day, like how it killed me.


so today? hahaha, awesome. we were like going back and forth after school, well me and amirah. went to canteen, OMG HE WAS THERE. i meant, HE - HE was there, another HE. k, i know theres so many HE'S xD shh, and then waited for miss aisyah, to go vs? i meant victoria, weird. monday sucked alot, omggggggggg. tomorrow he's gonna stay back till 630, cause of the science. ahahhahahahha, stupid. idiot. i'll be back at 6, if only im able to bump into him. I would want to talk to him, gahh. Music, i went out. his whole group look at me, like i owe them money like that, then they was like, " eh! -inserts name- she's there" he ignored. duhhhhhhhhh. Art, awesome. Idk, nowadays ifaaf is soo. moody ): i miss her, art disturbed adnan. he said my dad's toast is awesome. IKR. my dad what, k la bye. Went eighteen chefs with amirah, we had a heart to heart conversation. its nice. love herr((:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.