love cycle?

I swear, when i accidentally touched your hand. that feeling, came back.

heyyyyy, okay. sorry about the previous post, i was like freakin mad. okay so lets talk about yesterday & today. Monday and tuesday didnt go to school :))

Wednesday, 23 Feb.

Yesterday was awesumm, like really. i love it, its like super randomly fun to the max. hehehe. So yeah, early in the morning suck'd but afternoon after school was then awesum. So yeah, he texted me anddd, he asked to be friends. like really friends. so yeah, and no. somehow, i didnt freak out. I was like- keeping it cool. so yeah, hahahaha butt. TILL i remembered about the whole love cycle thing, you knoww.. from strangers to friends to bestfriends to ehem. okay whatever, i know its not gonna happen. but miracles like this do right? :) Somehow right now, i really dont know who to trust. Even my closest friends bailed on me, Judged me and even boss me around. I kept on thinking about it though. Then there was this guy, me and her was like holding hands for fun feeling-feeling. and he asked, "are you guys bestfriends?" pretty-much we were like stuttering, somehow and we just agreed. Okay moving on! So during recess, he had PAL for malay, kinda easy though. Azri sat with me as the secondary ones, are together with us. Btw, we have no CA. So awesum i know. I had a major stomach ache so i kept quiet, and then gyeaa he came to shaziq as shaziq was sitting with us. Shaziq gave my phone to him. he was like having fun playing with the slide. Ifaaf was like kening up down up down, hahahaa. and that pedo face, i was like keeping the i-am-cool-face. HAHAHA. He didnt wanna give back ): but yeah, i got it back when i snatched it back from his hand. Science was the last period, and sooo. Joshuah was outside and HE DIDNT WAVE AT ME ): or even say a "hello", what a friend man. and his bro was there, omgg. he waved at me, see! even better than joshuah laaa. So yeah, after school. I saw sean, chased him for my chocolate. But he gave me like so many excuses ): so yeah i held onto his bag, wait hand. and then ifaaf was there, she was holding brendons hand, and yeah. we all held hands and made a 'train' super fun. Joel was behind me, hes so strong omg. hahahaha. we jump from longkang to longkang, and we were sweating like crazy -.- but it was hella' of a fun. hehehe, i loveee yesterday though.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.