SL Camp! :)

so basically. Have I forgot you yet? :/ its still lingering on my mind though.

Friday, 18 feb.

So yeah, after sports day. Headed to Ifaaf's crib, with zakiyah and amirah. So yeah, had lunch there. Under her block, the market there. ^^ so like yeah, we checked what we didnt have in our bags. And then, we head off to school, inside her dad's car. blahblahblah, Camp. We had to surrender EVERYHTING la ): by that, the most needed stuff. Such as Phone and other shits. Oooo ~ I love my group people. They are so niceeeeeee, Let me tell you who are they. All the PD members' hehee. Joey, Yash, Aisyah, Humairah, Pooja, Sharani, Mumtaj, Urffi & yeah syahindah. She wasnt really a huge help though, My group people always count on me, on the decisions :) hehehe, yayy! they trust me. Hehe. love themm, they've been there for me. Aww (: Especially Joey, Shes the sweetest. I got sick, then. ): its like so sad, I mean after all the fun and all i got sick )': They were still there for me. weeeeeeeeeeee. So like, everyone there. Didnt like syahindah, She was having this attitude problem. Gosh, SL like this. The class room we slept in was like superb dusty, and plus yeah. I had to sleep at the sides -___- oh, at these one point of time while i was asked to wash up, and all. Joey was there, so nice. We walked to the toilet, SO DARK LA SIA. the school, like SUPER SCARY TTM. k. somemore the stories and all. Jengjengjeng, so like yeah. I wasnt active, for that day so i when home. yayy! :P kla byee. currently texting Joshuah, and talking to haseef :)

not going school tomorrow, soo miss me k!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.