Sports day! :)

when i look at you for a moment there, i just feel like there's still hope. i dont know what im doing, its either im holding on, or slowly letting go. its been 3 months, ever since we last spoke.

Friday, 18 Feb.

so like yeah, yayy. sports day, obviously, im gonna blog about it. So i woke up at 4, thinking it was 5. omgg, stupid right? I know, but so yeah. I still grab my towel and continued bathing.
blahblahblah, daddy cooked rice for me! :) so i packed it, ate it with ifaaf. Ive packed my bags for camp, so i dropped it off at Ifaaf's house and thenn, Reached bedok stadium at 7. Exactly! so yeah, gotta help out. I was holding the 213 and 212 card :P hahahahaha, ehem. nevermind, so yeah. Sports day was like super kecohhhh la horr, Alphine was beside us. Then yeah, I sat alone for awhile. Tears started to fall then, :/ idontknow. really, ifaaf was like, eh! zahidah, dont look laa. Look at me :D then i was like, err. okay, so yeah. The songs played was awesumm please! :) Travie Mccoy, Far east Movement, Bruno mars. Yeahhh!~ Me and mavis was like literally singing aloud, we didnt care how nice our voices were :P so like yeah, i was practically staring at HIM and HIM :X but the him didnt realise it though, then he turned back i quickly tried avoiding it. Nahh, He wasnt looking at me, he just looked at andes. hahahah, hmm, i dont know actually. somesort i thought he was looking, :/ okay whatever. HAHAA. so yeah, we cheered and all, had louds of fun. Alphines cheers wasnt that loud man ): and yeah, they won again! really, im superrrrrr not satisfied. Go and die laaa the speaker, always encourage alphine whenever the andes winning. But the race was awesumm, Andes won alot. And thh'fuck. Sean, he literally win at all of the race, ffffffffffff. ohh! it was Shaziq's birthday tooo, so yeahh. Gave him something, and blahblahblah. hahahhaha, it was awesumm actually. like totally it was, :) Joshuah, Paitao me! he said, the day before he wanna help out with me, But he ddnt ): walaooooooo. Cause he didnt come for sports day, ish! The most, not satisfying part was when, We, the andes people became first, thennnnnn LAST RESULT WE LAST? the fuck, that one really annoys me. the judges super biased i dont like, urgh.; Whatever it is, Andes did their best. ohh!
Will continue later :P gonna talk about camp xD heheee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.