floorball practise !

when will we ever have a reallllllllllllllllllll conversation? like last time? ):

Thursday, 24 February :)

i likeeeeeeeeee today, but joshuah. PAN SAI ME AGAIN ): stupid him, i sad. so yeah, PE i was like pissed off somehow, and then ict. a friend cried, ouch actually): Recess, chocolates everywhereeeeeeeee~ and yeah. After school was the best. but waittttttt, before that was science, and Mrs Lai was nice enough to switch on the aircon. aww :) and ravi was like, zahidah! i thought u were mine? ): when i was like, kinda peeping looking at people. HAHAHAH. so yeah, after school. Saw sean, so like i dragged him to 7 eleven to buy me my chocolate. ATLAST. I had training, and remedial. Floorball training was funnnn! Armapal, was like making fun of me and shit. And i scored 2 goals bby! im so pro. ceehhhhhhhh, gosh. I accidentally hit fahema. LOLOLOL. im felt so sorry for her cause my stick was like so straight and not proper. sorry! heeh. So yeah, Darryl was like,"yeah i know im handsome" But i pronounced it as "hamsome" then the guys laughed at me ): and yeah, we had a match like for fun. super fun, and yeah. okay la, bye. i tired want sleep. :PP


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.