what are friends?

This totally cheered me up, thank you Isham, Rhyna & Joshuah -insert hearts manymany-

I've been teased, judged, hurt by my OWN friends, or are they my friends? But wait, Is it wrong to change? Not by attitude base, but by your looks. I mean, Hey. We are all growing up, and plus, Its puberty shit. I hate how my friends are treating me, telling me that im a piece of superfake china-made. They told me i've modified? Into what? Some bitch. I mean, hello. eventhough youre trying to make it nice, by saying i've changed. U used the word modified, i mean. modified its like for a freaking robot. Wait, I AM A ROBOT. Thanks, and yeah. Before I've "modified", you guys. Hurt me. Alot. I mean, remember the old nerdy me? the, super selenger me? yeah, that. I mean, You guys called me Selenger, Nerd, Robot. Nerd-bestfriend. The fuck? Dont you know it fucking hurts? I know, we're like suppose to tell each other off when this happens. But noooooooooooooooooooo, cause' well i guess its the fact that im a nerd. at that point of ime. ohhhhh, so now when ive changed to someone "prettier" & more over "popular", u guys start telling me off? okay, so to be truthful. I miss myself too, alot. the old nerdy me, but apparently they took advantage of it. And so what? Its time for me to stand up for myself, exactly. & what to they say? It doesnt suit me. what? being all, popular and pretty doesnt suit me? yeahhh, i know. u guys got use seeing me, like ure so called 'back up' person. its like, everytime. when we walk. I had to goo all the way at the back, in a narrow space. yeah, thats just me. But noo, this time. its the other way round, okay and? so NOW you get how I FEEL. all this fucking while, when i kept quiet. & please, the way i take pictures. Youre telling me the others didnt copy the rest? about how they took em'? basically, i follow my tumblr :B okay? Now, the only thing i could say is. Rhyna, Amirah & Joshuah understands me. I mean, sometimes in life think maturely, doesnt mean all the things i do. I photocopy. & Editting? is it even wrong? its like the whole process of having fun with my pictures, at least i dont over editt. The way i dress? GOSH, FUCK THIS SHIT. must u tell me what i want to wear? k. i know, it might be over revealing but. atleast i used a jacket or something, okay uh. I know, u guys havent got puberty and shit. so yeahh, super perfect kan? :) Its okay about people judging me, i mean. people who dont know me judge me could like GTFO. dont need to worry about them, spread rumours? go aheadddd, Karma. ok. Lets just fake a smile when im back to school okay? :D byee.

FML. im not perfect & so are you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.