Much misses. :)

Dear you, Sorry. I know its annoying whenever I want you by my side every single day, or maybe every single time. For example, After school or even before school. Bugging you to hang out with me, Really sorry. Sorry for being such an attention seeker, when the only attention i wanted was from you. Sorry, I cant achieve your standards of being 'the one'. kind, caring, sincere, understanding. ouch, cant help it. Thanks to 'us', My point of view in r/s aint working. I swear, im different this time. I dont text any guys at all, I guess. Not like last time, yeah everythings different. But an apology, doesnt take you anywhere in life. I guess. haahahaa. kwhatever.

Dear ex-bestfriend, I know you've been reading those other posts. And yeah, I do miss you. And the funn shit we did together, But looks like it will never work out between us eh? Eventhough i want to so badly but things just dont stay the same. I still remember the 'matrix' and your 'battery' running out, awwww. freaking cute, Your laughters, and the weird faces you make. Do you still 'tebalik' yourself on the sofa when youre bored? hahaha (': And yes, bestfriend. I should tell u the truth now, Im jealous. okay, wait. Told you, but whatever. Its like, once you had your 'gangs', you left me all alone :/ waiting. All i want was you, to fight for me when all i did was pushing you away. Looks like, okay. I should stop using the word 'ego'. hahaha, but whatever, nothing ever matters anymore to you. you've been asking people, about my blog. ohgod, ._. I never could make things right, all I do is ruin shit. Whatever that has happened, happens.

I'll talk about friday tomorrow :) nights.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.