oh what?

fuck those guys who knows how to hide their feelings.

fuckyeh. omggggggg, I hate the way how things change. I wanna ask you guys something. Once you have an hobby, for example.. hmm. Longboarding. Idk, Isit possible to change all of a sudden? I mean, bestfriend. Eversince you've been into 'longboarding' things change alot, I know. I just have to accept it. yeh, longboarding. For 'cool' people. Nahh, not only that. After you're with him, Idk. You've been influenced :/ arrrrrgh. wait, why do I care? I dont. I wont, and fucking never will. Why would i care, when you dont? I dont know, I always wanted to make things like how it was before but nope so not gonna happen. Douche, I think too much about 'us' being as close as ever when it wont fucking happen.

oh and dear you, dont you hate the fact that everytime whenever we just so happen to turn around. We would accidentally happen to look into each other? I would act as if I rolled my eyes though, But i would cherish every moment actually. But Im really glad, that my feelings for you are finally fading. It wasnt as much as before, Im sure you've moved on a long time ago. :/ I want us to talk just like those old times. urgh, But i hate that awkward moment treatment.

Monday, 18 April 2011

18!! date with amirah ;D Im dead, oh shit. Damn paiseyh siaaaaaa. Mei ying went to ask him to invite me go to their class picnic. Im like, whaaaaaaaaat. He even agreed? omg. whatever. Im not going. No, I dont like it. Im suppose to be over him, well in fact I FREAKING AM. :) Weirdest thing is that, he asks me to sit another place while he sits at the other place. like waaaaaaaaaaaaaad? -_- idiot. So yeah, today i woke up late. Dad sent me, so sat with Ben early in the Morning. Then changed my seat went to meiying's side. The view here, was.. wait. Not perfect. My back was facing him, So I kinda turned abit cause ridha was like watching us. Whenever his eyes met mine, Or i think it does. i will either roll my eyes back for just act as if I didnt see it. hee. -melts- So like yeah, lets skip. Mother tongue then PE. PE was like.. We were gossiping, and like we then realise everything is different now. So much different, We list out the people who are like close to us. And some people, kept on begging me to tell me about my 'boyfriend' :P So Recess. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, damn paisei lahh please. He was beside me at the Fusion Stall, I was at the Mee stall. So like, I had two crabsticks, then I was idk. I guess rushing? then I turned, he turned. We bumped into each other ==" then my crabstick fall down, I think he saw that and like grins to himself. Im like, SHIT. HAHAHAHHAHAH, then i quickly walked to the drink stall. and yeahhhh, I was like smiling to myself all the way. what an idiot am i. LOLOLOLOLOL. So like english, Paid attention in class. Before that, Jun was outside. EHEM. thennnnn, I went to him asking for cookies. WAH SHIT damn nice siol. Then some idiotic girl, smile to herself. Purposely wanna stand outside de :D Music then art, then Went to bedok point. Ate with amirah, got one idiot ah. This Jia hwee uh, She hit my head so hard. Nvm :P So like that, we walked to kembangan after that. We were like talking about them thinking about what will happen if they see us here. When they didnt -_- PHEW. HAHAHA. k whatever, Jiahwee confirm disappointed de :) chehh, so mean. Tomorrow tuesday ohhhhh damn it -_- I shine, Gonna see his face. BUT WHO CARES MAN. IM GONNA WATCH MY JUSTIN BIEBER CONCERT! :D AND IM GONNA BE HIS ONE LESS LONELY GIRL \m/ LOL. kbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.