boysboysboys.

Wednesday, 5th October 2011
I hate boys. After they text, they like and then they confess. Next thing you know, they are just freaking gone like that. Fuck you Thian Wen Jun. You're a bloody false hope, And I swear I thought you wouldnt be like this. I thought you're different from your brother. Apparently you're not. You just hurt my closestfriend, I pray one day. You're gonna get hurt. Bitch. Baby, Cheer up alright? Dont give up, I mean Wen wei too is liking on someone else but that, that doesnt mean they could forget us right? One day, when the girl ditches them both. They'll know how we feel.

Today? Is a fucking sad day k. I cried all night, After knowing that the girl you've been otp with was her. You never did... talk to any girls on the phone before you had me. Looks like you're using the method to attract me like how to attract her. & then i realise its not worth waiting for you.

Early in the morning, tears freaking fell. Shit. Izak and Weixiang were there for me to cheer me up. Yaay. When I was crying, I saw him turning back. Nah, maybe it was just my illusion. I remember how I used to cry and you'll be the one there asking me whats wrong, the best you could do was scold the person who made me upset. Aww. So yeah skip everything k? So after DNT and shit, went to level three. Zakiyah asked me to follow her to the toilet, I walked out wanted to walk to the classroom. Was disturbing Adnan at first, then I was walking real slow. When I look up im like, wtf. Its him, I was staring looking up for a long time, I guess he too is going to the toilet? And then he suddenly look down, He didnt turned back. zomg, I had to do it. Cause I think it was too awkward, I tried to smile though. Failureeee. and Then I spy from the classroom, woo. I think he saw uh! like can see from my direction. k dont care. So this pass few days, I've been clashing to Bestfriend ALOT of times. K. LIKE SERIOUSLY. until kena squash also got laaa. -.- Shit. Kdahbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.