1 day before 8th.

I've been praying lately, I think god wanted to make me realise, He exists and I'm here for a purpose. Maybe the reason why my life has been blue, because I forgot about him. Gosh. & Day by day after I pray, thinks seem to get better for me. Im trying to repent for the better. I hope :)

Friday, 7th October 2011
Hihi! One more day. Tomorrow I suppose? I hope he remembers. I love today, Life is getting alittle bit better for me. Amin. I've been loving school and still loving it despite everything. The times I spent with my girlfriends are the best, They cheered me up & I know they will always be there for me right? hehe. So.. Early in the morning, I reached school, not as early though. It was about 7:10? and He still has not come yet, why uh? I sat with Amirah and Potato laugh here and there. & I randomly turn to see if he's coming since bell is going to ring soon and apparently he suddenly came strolling in.. okay.. looked away, and potato was like, "your prince charming has arrived" Ignored. We watched American Pie, seriously funny although its dirty but really its nice. Assembly, My fringe kena caught then was asked to clip. His also kena! Like cool only, but he automatically stand. How smart, He can even smile somemore. aww. K resisting myself from looking at him, woo worked. Went for PE, and He was there sitting at the railing and I walked in talked to Akmal and the gang, blahblahblah. Cher asked us to go up then I take my bag wanted to go up then He said nevermind play outside, haish. Lerwei was still talking to him at the railing there, His eyes were pointing to me while talking to wenwei. I stare, then Im like, "ah what starestare?" Then lerwei looked away smile. Then I smiled at lerwei, ehehe. woo. Played soccer at the field, walked here and there, and wanted to approach Meiying Jiahwee and Meiting, k this one I saw it with my own eyes. So I walked la from the field then go the fence then I was like talkintalking to them and then I look up, wanted to see him.. and I already caught him staring and he looked away like very quick, I caught that few moments. woo. I wanted to throw my tissue, stupid bitches purposely when i walk only they were like, " wenweii.. wenweii.." then wenwei scolded dhashwiniy for something. Couldnt be bothered after a few moments of playing soccer, Mr zhang ask them to go away or something like that. Then they were like maki-ing wtf. He took out his shoe, so yeah. he was near the gate trying to wear his shoe and I wanted to talk to Meiying asked them what happen apparently she also dont know. So yeah, I walked near the fences. His friends all left him, and then I stopped at his face right opposite only at the fence, I looked and stared at him. Then he looked at me with the angry face, like wtf is wrong with me face. Then I smiled and waved, He atfirst looked away, then he look back wanting to ignore me , then suddenly he waved back. Went up, told ghost stories, I thought they were gone. and when the bell rang, they were at the canteen, I was talking to Potato and stuff, He bastard he roll his eyes towards wenwei there pointpoint. Im like, "ah? oh? ahk" and then I looked at him for the last time and went back to class. Skip everything! Ishine was a slack, went up and down, And I saw Shaziq turned back to look at me. wootzz. skip everything! so like yeah, My mouth damn masin. Inside the bus, Im like, "why didnt i get to see him for the last time? :/" then when the bus wanted to move, Im like "EH is that him?" lololol. needed to cut hair and stuff. Went to airport, and a nice man gave me a cookie! See so friendly. K today was nice, the only exception :) nights!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.