Happy Birthday baby'

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THIAN WEN WEI (:
Its October the 3rd. And I hope you're enjoying the cookie I bought for you. Make your wish. Despite everything we've been through I swear you're the best boy I ever had. Im not even doubting on this, Its true. Its impossible for me to forget you, I tried. Tried moving on, Contacting with some other guys. But it's just not the same you see? & If you could only understand the only thing I want for us is to be just friends? By friends I mean, yknow the teasing the talking the yeah. All that. Im sorry I second guess you, Im sorry I played with your heart. Oh'come on. I was secondary one, What do you expect? Things to get serious? I mean, you forgave the rest except for me. Thats the only one thing I cannot seem to get over with. & you're there trying your best to get Vivian. Well I can see that for sure, You aint giving up despite how far she is. Okay I admit, Im jealous. So? Thats cause you're mine and only mine. I remember the hugs, the kisses, the times we shared. The games we played, the laughter we shared. Everything. Do you? Now I get your technique of forgetting someone. You simply delete them off from your contacts. & I thought only girls do that to forget the guy they really like? Does it mean.. your feelings all this while had been true for me? omg, Im seriously stupid to not realise that. Yknow what? Whatever. Just remember, I never did regret ever making you part of my life. Goodluck for you exams, Stay handsome, Think postivie, Love wisely and Be a good boy for me please? I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.