Outing with babes.


That akward moment when your ex thinks that you've not moved on, and you think that he has not either but both of you are actually still caring for each other. Cause he said " i'd get jealous and cry cry cry" does that means.. he cares about how i feel? whoa. I saw this yesterday, And I dont know if Its a good thing or a bad thing. And hey, He was desperate for me. Couldnt he remember? Besides, I couldnt care less if he were to get attached or not, yeah probably i would be sad. But i guess, it doesnt affect me much as it does before. And why is this affecting him? Does that mean he still cares about what I feel? hmm? but both of us sure miss those feelings. Being able to hold hands, hugs, and the kiss. Do you remember boy, I was the one who gave you your first kiss~ ehem. so, if he misses all that, He misses me! cheh, bhb. I like the last part, how vivian said 'go back with your ex' see bro, nobody wants you. hahahaha. #sadlife.

Friday, 14 October 2011
HiHi! woke up early in the morning, dad sent me to school by car. Woo. Sat with meiying, didnt notice he came already. Headed to assembly, sat down. Ooo. Me likey nice view. So I sat down revise science, I think im sure im going to fail.. hmm. Did science exam half way through i was stucj. Then I saw someone walked pass my class, when I wanted to look up didnt notice and manage to catch who was it. I was hoping it was him, but I thought and knew it couldnt be cause he'd always go by the other side. Then I daydream for awhile when he suddenly walked passed our class from the toilet. He did his hair flip and then stroke his hair. zomg, cute. I looked and I smiled to myself. Ifaaf too noticed and she straight away smiled towards me. hahaha, after exams. woo! Im free. Jiahwee headed first with Meiying. I like mad woman sia, Trying to chase them. Bag havent zip and all, and ran to the nearest staircase. I bumped into Junmin, I saw junmin and i was hoping he would come out so I looked up towards the staircase where junmin came from and then I saw him. Cause I stopped at first uh. My eyes diluted like seriously, O.O then turned away and walked slowly down. Danial was asking me about my paper, and I talked to him. Then he superb impatient who was behind me said, " eh walk faster la " And im like, " ah then need scold me uh? " he walked down pass me and then the word "fuck" suddenly slipped through my mouth. Woops. His face step ahbeng, seriously. I was talking to Jiahwee telling her about this situation when she said, " eh he turned " Headed home, cabbed to ECP with the rest. Had an awesum day! We ate there, and Saw Jarett at first. If theres him theres shaziq, After he went off. Shaziq whole longboarding gang came with Sabrina. I act like never see, Jarett fall infront of me. LOL. Sabrina like "eh eh *touch shaziq* from far I can see uh. Wtf k not jealous. Since when he like to go the foodcourt? Unless for makan uh i understand, but that one he only stand there wait for what also I dont know. I said Hi to jarett. I told aliah about it, she said yeah. He never go there, unless to makan. whoaaa, Looks like he really took note about the time. cheh. They skate pass us, I looked somewhere else, like a boss. Me and Jiahwee behind talktaltalk :) hehee aww, watched "abduction" taylor lautner has nice eyes, like ryan yeo. woo!!! Seriously fun with them, sweaty and exciting. Luckily, it rained after that. woo.

OHOH! and I read a book, omg. It says " A men takes 3 times longer to get over a break up than a woman. They only make themselve busy to forget them " EEKS. k no high hopes. Done. Fullstop.

bestfriend, did it kill you? like it killed me? seeing me happy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.