2nd last day of school!


I wonder how would it be like for you guys to forget me that easily. Gonna miss you guys during the holidays. take care rights?

Thursday, 27 October 2011
Early in the morning, woke up. And I thought I was late for school but I wasnt so took the train and got on the shuttle bus. Sat beside douglas omg stomach ache like crazy la can. I thought bestfriend would be there but he wasn't. So yeah reached canteen sat with zakiyah and akid. Walao they gossiping about me and wenwei. Oo. I didnt really care though about who was at the canteen, didn't even look out too. I guess because I was too busy talking to akid? Assembly in class. Today was a total drag, like seriously. I helped out with miss parvin over the carnival, while planning out suddenly Ifaaf came running towards me telling me that he was outside playing cricket with Ravi for quite some time. Wah just nice, my hand was dirty and I had ink all over it. And I wanted to see his face, but yeah temptations. So I didnt look. & I just headed to the toilet. After all that, Recess. Head down sat opposite his place, since our place was taken. Baby came down running to me telling me that salman is going to the express stream? omg, I swear I was so shocked and freaking out I screamed at my jacket like literally. Im dead. Amirah asked him to come to the express stream so he can see me. He replied, " Oh alot of people also tell me to so do " Im like.. okayy. Was being damn mean during recess. Gerrad & Jem was talking to me, telling me about it too. Like dayumm. But I believed whatever Meiying said. He said for his studies. Baby was like, " aiya very hard to say also what" oh well. I was observing the way he was eating the whole time, Damn cute. He ate the rice everything all in his mouth and chew. He glanced at me. Didnt mean that much to me. So after recess, head to class. Johan wanted to talk to me about some stuff, went out toilet talked some shit. Then suddenly i heard his class noise from upstairs to down. Amal was down first, He stopped at level three water cooler near 201? He was going down and wanted to go by level three since it was a longer way. Amal was already waiting. Then when he reached downstairs he saw me and quickly turn asking Amal to go follow their class. He was pestering. hahaha. Thanks to wei wei, all didnt go by third level to the long way. And thanks to his distraction on why he cant decide. I didnt listened to whatever Johan was talking about. LOL. Then when Aron was near my corridor shaziq came out of no where and Aron damn bastard was like, " OHR shaziqshaziq" Whispering. He repeated it. Shaziq waved at khairullah and the others walking pass me as if.. im invisible? Played around till bell rang. Walked to the bus stop, half way through at the security guard I saw amal and I knew he would be there. I saw him, But he didn't since he went to ask salman to go somewhere. Behind me and Ifaaf? Lerwei and Amal. They were like so close behind me like that, Kpo. I didnt know they wanted to go to the bus stop, so I couldnt be bothered and just stayed with Jiahwee and the rest. Near the fence... okay. Shaziq was there, damn kiasu. He right infront. Then Meiting like quite near to Lerwei and Amal. I thought he wont be there so it didnt really matter. And I just stand infront of Lerwei and stared at him, LOL. then He like smilingsmiling like that act shy. I asked him, where he going. He said McDonald's. Then I turned, Im like oh shit. Its him. Ifaaf kpo, sat beside lerwei, lerwei made way. Then Ifaaf wanted to kick wenwei. Then wenwei ended up standing beside me, like so close like that. Ifaaf said, He looked at ifaaf, then look at his shoes to avoid then he looked at me and then he rolled his eyes looked away.ooo. Lerwei talked chinese to him, and said something. Then wenwei was like, "Eh walao I want go back home already la." I was staring all the way, Amal pulled his shirt. He escaped. Then he suddenly go the other side, not heading back home. hmmm. Looks like he doesnt want to take the same bus as me. He walked to bedok Inter mac after that, Lerwei called him they met him there. Well I over heard the conversation in Chinese. Like a boss. I mention to him about siyuan, then blahblahblah after disturb he say he like me. LOL. the joking flirt one. YAY! hahaha, okay la. thats all, makan talked about shit with ifaaf. talked alot actually. byee! Oh did I mention that I talked to both of them asking about their grades. Both answered me differently.

Me: Hey shaziq! whats your level and class position? If you want say, say uh. If not its okay.
Shaziq: Idk.
Me: okay nvm :) thanks.

Me: wenwei! hows your results?
Wenwei: 0.8% to express.
Me: whao! thats good! Level and class position?
Wenwei: 13 position. 24 Level. kbyes.
Me: k bye :)

The difference? oh god. No difference. Both the same gimme attitude, well atleast wenwei one is abit better. :/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.