I miss you, ♥

Its one of those times where all you can do is lay around on the floor looking up at the ceiling wondering What the fuck is going on? Stressing about almost everything that comes to mind, not knowing what to think about, who to think about, what to do. You lay there asking yourself, why the fuck am I even here? No one cares, what if I wasn’t born, would peoples lives be easier? Happier? Better than meeting me. You have no reach of your phone, no contact with anyone, you just don’t want to tell anyone what could possibly be on your mind because no one cares quit enough to listen to you spill your heart out. You’ve been hurt so many times before, and you don’t even know who to tell anything to.

You go out in public with a painted smile on, always pulling off a show so no one will worry. Everyone thinks you’re happy, you pull an act. No one quit knows what’s on your mind, you won’t let anyone really know whats wrong. Once you get home, all those smiles, laughter, and fun ends and its back to frowns, tears, and sorrow till a new day starts with the same shit. -tumblr

He cried, am i at fault then? I did too, of course. Oh my, four more days till my trip to Beijing. wow, time really flies soo fast. And when im back its already the 22nd? And whut, the next thing would be school. wow, okay. I cant wait, to face him. gahh! good thing we're in the different class, and shit. fuuh. But its like, who knows next thing my class for every assembly must sit beside his -_- gahh. zahidah, just hope that u wont keep on looking back and if u do. He would know that im not over him. gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd. U know whut? today, i had zee' most weirdest dream ever. like, very. like wow. okay, done. ohh, later going to my aunties chalet -_- and yeahh, cause of her birthday. then, yaaa. currently, tumblingg ~ heheeee, okay. Im bored. meow(: kbye. imisshimsomuch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.