what if?


What if? what if everything we've been through is only the beginning? :/

I swear, I didnt know it could hurt me that bad. the bloody memories, fuck u. Im so cranky today, literally at everyone. I dont know, :/ Its like my world's turning topsy turvey. After this shyt, Everyone's trying to cheer me up. But its not working, at all. Even i. Scolded my own friend, omg. grr, Im just jealous. I hate it. & I swear, i almost cried infront of my mum. Fuck this shit. It aint gonna get better. Im like literally waiting for the fucking rain from this drought, apparently to no avail. He's over there, feeling all A-OK. And im here, feeling like a piece of shyt. Really, its like. yeah, Thian wenwei, You really forgotten about all the things we've been through? really? Everything? :/ Currently, talking to mader, his feeling the same too. gahh, atleast he cheered me up, Haseef and Shikin too. (: Haseef cheered me up with his kelaka-ness, and soo random shyt. Shikin, Well she's just cute. ^^ klah, time to sleep. Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.