woohoo.

I hate crying in front of people. Not because it’s a sign of weakness, I just don’t think they can handle me at my worst. I don’t want my negative vibe to rub off on others because they deserve to be happy. They will probably think I’m a dumbass for crying over something so stupid which is probably true, but I can’t help it. And if they see me like this, it will make them worry and I don’t want them to worry about me. When I try to explain to them why I’m crying in the first place, I’ll just end up crying even more. I end up drowning in my own tears that they won’t even understand a word I’m saying because I’m bawling more than ever. Then when they try to make me feel better it never helps since all they do is constantly say, “Everything is going to be okay” when that phrase is overrated. I’m not as strong as you think I am.

-tumblr.

well, that post up there, I think its made for me. chehh. step. okay, so. Yesterday i slept at three, kept on rolling on my bed. and having thoughts, as always. fuck. Woke up, webcam with mader with my busuk-ness. HAHAHA, no im serious. Then blahblahblah, talked to Haseef. he's a nice dude (':
Then talk-ed to rhyna, omg. She's so nice i swear, She motivates me to wait for the guy. & She said, its a miracle that the guy came back, cause all she did was prayed. it was kinda a sad story for her, shes one good example for me. she waited for four month, and it paid off. well, im happy for her. She's lucky, very lucky. Okay, then after that talked to Johan. We both plan to go into each others account, and gawd it was funny. Johan busted he said," Hi. My name is zahidah. Im soo pretty, Im gonna be your future miss universe." He copied me XD wthhhhhhhhhhh, and mine had alot of likes. gawwd, idiots :X chehh, then yeah. He bastard somemore he said, "omg! i love johan, he's so handsome and dashing. *melts*" HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. k, then i kpo-ed him. oh, and gawd. Seshan was annoying, kinda extra inside. Think he was jealous, ROFLMAO. pleasee. and yeahh, at least that made me happy. Gonna update Johan's status when he's away in malaysia. yay! im incharge. gawd, so bored. klabye. Any of you out there got tumblr follow me pleaseeeeeeeee. xoxo.

PS : Im gonna wait for you, like how u waited for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.