So maybe its true, that i cant live without you.

He's so different now, by that i meant. like everything, or isit just me? maybe is just me. not texting him everyday and stuff. I wonder who he text with, :/ hopefully. aint some other girl. I wanna go to school so badly, and see him. pshhh, sec ones are coming O: hopefully he wont be aiming for any of them. who knows? Im selfish. I dont want anyone to touch my guy. hee. no im not kidding -_- gawd im hungry. I want my nasi lemak ): heh. somehow im really fed up with some people in my life, i wish ohh how i just wish. I could tell them off. like really, bloody fake. even the closest people im with, so fake. i mean, like buat kawan can ah. but sometimes they go too overboard. and its like fucking annoying you know wad i mean? go and die la can. Being their friends just so you can be popular when in fact in school everybody hates you, well. yeah -_- annoying, irrits. kla. bye, i want sleep. ROFL. text me k. & lately people in my formspring are so annoying keep on asking me about him when they know it alr -_-


If only i could. I would say it right in your face, that youre one bloody fake bitch. I swear, its annoying to see you being so close to everyone and being nice to them when really. U hate them -_- waddddd the.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.