hopes, fucking take me higher.


& By 'K' cuzzie, I meant fuck you. Get your own friends. You knew what happened, and you wanna get close to him. fuck u. urgh. annoying.

I'll stop, stop everything. okay?

Thursday, May 12 2011
Today? well, basically had Maths exam. Early in the morning, Sat with Meiying, i have no idea why her table was so close to his. Whatever, He came after that. He asked Thila about maths crap, I went over to ask Ifaaf something too, cause she was there. It was awkward. That moment when your friends, can talk to him. When you freaking cant. Ouch, I dont give a shit anyways. I was like talking there with them, And yeah. I had to use the pencil, cause I cant get the freaking diagram on my head. hahahaa, & so. I accidentally took his pencil, when the bell rang. I asked ifaaf, Whose? then she said, Oh. His. Im like shit, Then I kept it and drew. It was a small, Hello. And a heart, and a smiley. ahahhahaha, no i was bored. Miss teh came, and dm came? omg, first time i saw her smile. Hahahahhaha, blahblahblah. I was holding the pencil, I left class. Since it ended at 915 today, hahaha. Went down, fuck. Him. Urgh, hate this crap. Hate it, So Meiying came. I wanted to give back the pencil personally, But Im just afraid He would say its not his. so yeah, Weirdd. Okay so, we walked to constant K. Well, yknow whats weird? I was walking, with them. He was behind, and yeah. He stopped at the traffic light when he's suppose to go straight. He's suppose to take the same route as us, but Somehow. I guess, he wanted us to walk first. urghhh, But the good thing is. We both, dont wanna face each other either. yaaaay. blahblahblah, shopped and ate at orchard. So, We went back to constant K. Well, We send Jiahwee back, she was late. So yeah, fastest way. We were walking, pass. yknow, yeah. I was skipping across the road, turned abit. I saw a freaking figure looking at us, fuuuuuuuck. Its him, He's in white. I guess, I quickly run. Meiying saw it too. whatthefuck, then blahblahblah. urghh.

fucking annoying, GTFO. and fuck no im not jealous, "bestfriend" Not anymore. bitch. I used to call you bestfriend, well. I regretted every single word I said. So much for 'forever'. urgh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.