Basically, I wished you love me.

well, thats what most people would say, but idk. Just after art, I walked out of the room. The first person i saw? yeah, you. I think you looked up, and yeah you saw me too. wee. I think so uh. okay whatever zahidah. You know youre halfway gone, eventhough you still fucking look at him. URGH, zahidah stop it laaaaa. Nothing will happen k. can. fucking signs. wait, doesnt happen anymore :)

I dont get myself, I still call bestf, 'bestfr' when he isnt anymore. Pretty much used to it. Amirah was like, " what if he comes back? " I didnt know how to answer to that, so i was like " No.. " I miss who he was used to be, not now. hah.

Monday, 23 May 2011
Woke up, fucking scar on my face. Hurts, so like yeah. blahblahblah, Daddy sent to school, and erm. yeah, sat at the canteen, I have no idea why i was waiting for you. you came late, and yeah. The only reason why, I wanted to go to school was to see your face. wtfff, great. Mother tongue, I was walking, And I was trying to look at hehe. My crush, and bam. I think he saw me, again. So blahblahblah, PE! talked to Jiahwee, about some stuff. Zakiyah anyhow only selit. Lolll. English, I sat alone. Jiahwee sat with me, we talked about him. -.- and the. yeah. hahahaha, oh ya. Before that assembly, yknow what! I sat same row as... HEHEHEHE, ya. my crush, and Amirah was like. Bird, o.o uhuh. something happen between them -.- Music. I PASSED k, wooooo. Art, so boring. after school, eeks! I accidentally called his name aloud, He saw me. And He smiled at me. woooooooooooooooooooooo, okay zahidah. stop it :) Got off the bus, and went to makan and chitchat with amirah!

hmm, if only you realise what you did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.