Forget it.

Remember the first hug, the one i promised you i would give. Outside the school bus stop? It was raining, you waiting for your mum to fetch you. I open my arms wide and hugged you, Sadly. You didnt hug me back, you were literally shocked. You should have seen the look on your face. soo cute, hahahaa. Your hug was so warm, I love it. I wanna hug you from behind one day, well. That would be a surprise for you then, U tried doing it to me. But failed. Remember, How every morning we would pretend to go through 'walls'? hahahhaa, so retarded. Pretending we are super hero's. Then we would bang the wall together, you hugged me from the side. good times.. hahahahaha, what a good laugh. I wonder who have you been thinking about lately, '......' thats what you replied. Sorry I made you change your mind, to change to another school. Dont do the disappearing, there are girls in our school who would want a guy like you. not a girl like me, Its okay. One day, I'll disappear. Well, For good. Tuesday, schooling? really? awww, I dont wanna face you :/ I know both of us dont. Im such an annoying brat, who always wanna get notice by you. I promise, I wont. Not anymore, I would. I guess someone new, Just stepped into my life. I hope his better than you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.