Life without you.

Now they say im wasting my time, cause you'll never comin' back. but they used to say the world was flat but how wrong was that now?

So basically, Anything can happen, Well its whether or not you wanna wait for it. Something about us is still left hanging, But when will it continue? Fuck you lah zahidah, You're over it. Well, whatever it is. Apart of you, will always remain in me even if, I may deny, that Im really really over you. But I guess no matter what. That feelin' will still be the same. If only, you could understand. I was young and immature. wait, still am. But I finally realise, never and not to take advantage of love. I'll treasure it this time, for someone worth being with :)

Wednesday, May 25 2011
Came to school, blahblahblah. School is really boring without you, not being here. Really, I swear. Apparently Meiying didnt come too, wah. You guys dating or what. Kidding. hehehe, Oh I came to school sat with Benjamin Obaje. Sneezed and shit, lool. omg! hehehhehee, J came. -insert hearts- He didnt see me, sadd part. Then while in the hall, during assembly. He saw me, We exchange our smiles as usual. I sad with Chubby'bby! Thats what zakiyah called him, He likes me? like joking only uh. I moved back, Sat with Adnan. He was disturbing me, I looked at J and he smiled again. okay, He so cute I swear. hehehe. Everything was boringggggg, okay? From Recess onwards I was wearing my specs again. And I was like, " eh Ifaaf, what if he saw me with specs again? Sekali he fall for me again uh? CHEH, kidding. ew no " Then Ifaaf and Amirah was making some dramatic scene, saying what. Sky raining cause He's at home crying. LOL. crap. Amirah was like, " sekali ah. like the 'nothing' video like that, He swimming that time then think of you then he drown " I LOL-ed sia. Okay so moving onn, blahblahblah after school. OH SHIT, saw Bestfriend -.- oh and took the same bus as J. I sat beside His friend. whaaaat, and he was beside J. hahahaha, omg his voice, I went back with amirah and darren. Yknow what? After that, I began to text with amirah, so yeah. She decided to Join me in the end after she went to kembangan to meet her friend. We talked alot. I just love talking to her, Its like. I can spill everything out, like how I feel and stuff. Sweet right? duh, I love her what. sheesh. I told Jiahwee some stuff about someone and someone, well. I guess she does know how it feels. :/ godd. Im jealous of the people who can get to see you and him everyday.

Hee, I guess J will remain as a crush. hmm. :)

I gotta a feelin', both of us have the same feelin. I mean, you and I. Both know, we dont care about it anymore, but once we hear something about either of us and well some how we're still jealous about it. That feelin' sucks. But Idk, that just what I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.