Long June break.

Happy 7monthsary to me! Well, being single. The day you dumped me, whoops. anyways,

Yeah I swear, I thought i did. Really, Till I saw him online. And I have NO IDEA WHY MY HEART SKIPS A BEAT. shit zahidah, shit you. So much for moving on, SO much. Maybe I did, whenever I dont see him. But when I do, It comes back. He's going off to Beijing ): Like, Soon. I think, hahaha. Thats where I was off too last year, awww. I am so not enjoying my holidays, WHY? well, im not spending it with you bby. CHEH, step baby only. hahahahha. I've been dreaming too much lately, about you and I getting back together. Babe, NOT happening. I cant wait to graduate, I mean after that one year, I wont be seeing you. By the time, you and I will have someone new :)

Like what WenJun say's. Secondary school lovelife sucks, big time.
fuckyeh.

Count down till my birthday! :) 7moredays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.