BBQ w/ 103 loves.

Remember? Library, My shoe came off andand yeah. You wear it for me, and then you tie my shoelaces. ohmyg. Freaking stupid laa. Ifaaf uh, I think. She took out my shoe, then dont know what happen. Then you helped me take. okay whatever, past. whoops. hahahaa.

ohgod, she's getting annoying. Im like fucking serious, EVERYTHING. wait no. Somethings, I mean wait no. BEGINNING to follow EVERYTHING i do. Like, Exact copy. But fucking failed. urghhhhhhhhhhh. Since when she do this face '._.' andand, ALL HER.. yknow phrase. She copies me, so annoying laaaaaa. argh, later she cry la that la this la. Shit this. And plus, its annoying how she asks me to stay put when i ALREADY move on, kanina. -.- okay bye.

Monday, 16 May 2011
yaaaay, woke up early today. blahblahblah, shit. Im suppose to wake up my wife, yknow. JiaHwee lah. ._. Sorry! ): And errr, Ya. So we reached Nadya's place. We went to ECP and like played bicycle. ahhahaha, I can fucking play. About a few hours later, yknow.. He came. Bestfr uh. Who else. And Im like shit. K whatever, hahahaa. Then makan at Nadya place, Makan damn nice. ECP, I cycle damn loool sia. hahahahahhaa, We watched movie and shit. Had SOO much fun please, Im so lucky to have them. Its such a busy day, :) We Swim, and me and Ifaaf. Yknow, wanna see the pictures? Facebook please. Now BBQ-ing. Okay byee~ We talked about love and all, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. K. xoxo, Shall continue if got time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.