Fading slowly.

Tried texting him yesterday, I finally got the guts to. But my heart still skipped a beat, I meant. You know, the feeling after sending a dangerous text. Sadly, He didnt reply. But he did though, online. He sounded angry, and like lazy to talk to me type. ohhgod. hahaha. I talked to bestf too, what a weird conversation. urgh, He's making me confuse. You should not make a girl confuse with the messages youre trying to send her, urghh.

Friday, May 20 2011
Hihello! woke up, and i got high, My dad uh. Coffee somemore -.- so like yeah, I laid down on ben's shoulder and he walked passed. And he looked, Ben was like," tryin' make him jealous huh?" I didnt say anything. Bestfriend was there, super awkward like shit. Assembly, Same thing happened -.- Same row, well not really. Adnan was disturbing me. I turned, and kinda-look at him :x I think he saw that, when eye meets eye. LOL. kwhatever. Lets skip to the last part, FNN. Zakiyah and me discovered something amazing, woww. I mean really, all this while. We talk sense, and it seriously make sense. Oh before that, let me brag. I got 100 for art :B OHYEAHH man, lool. Fullmarks. After school, I didnt see him. I saw bestf, Me and zakiyah walked away. and stuff like that. Oh, I think i like someone :> So cute. kbye.

nobody likes you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.